Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 12:54 PM
    First-Ever Web-Based Autism Video Glossary
    Autism Speaks, the national organziation founded to provide parents, educators, and medical professionals (and anyone else interested), has put together a new resource.
    The web site offers dozens of video clips of children with autism and contrasts the behaviors with other children who do not have autism. The site also defines terms and behaviors.

Autism Speaks, Press Updates, Autism Speaks Joins Florida State University and First Signs in Launching First-Ever Web-Based Autism Video Glossary

Check out some similar questions!

Web Based Email [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any free web based email that I can use with Outlook Express? I downloaded some FreePOP thing and it still doesn't work. If it is possible, I would appreciate it if someone would walk me through the steps to make this work. Thanks in advance :)

Web Based Games and Data Usage [ 3 Answers ]

Hello :) My question is about data usage on broadband.. My dad pays for our broadband and we had 12 giga bites of downloads each month, we kept going over this limit, so he changed to a plan that allows 20 giga bites per month. Now, we are close to reaching this limit and he is getting very...

Web based communication [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a way for two people to have instant communication over the internet without installing any software. MSN2Go or something similar would be ideal but unfortunately we are prohibited from using IM by our sysadmin. A solution to this problem would be an inhouse web-based IM/chat...

Web Based Sent Mail [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I've been using web based email using SMTP and all of the sent mails have been stored on the server. Is there a way to download those sent mails from the server into the "Sent Items" folder of Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP-3? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.