Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Byron Samson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Letter of Introduction to potential Supplier
    I would like to know how to write a good letter to a potential supplier. We are just in the process of starting a web business and our site is not yet up and running, though we do have our URL and all the necessary site building tools once we have a supplier.

Could someone please help us?

Thank you!

Byron
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Look at the very bottom of this page. This homework question gets asked very regularly. Good luck!
    Gas safety man Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 04:03 PM
    I would like to be able to answer your question but I have asked a similar question!

Did u ever resolve this problem?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/sales/...ml#post1965968

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Cover Letter to Potential Client [ 3 Answers ]

My company is busy with providing consulting and technology services for other companies. We are trying to send them our brochure with an introduction cover letter. Does anyone have any examples of company introduction letters? I would be really gratefull for some tips. Thanks

Setting up a business. Introduction to potential suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!...

Sending a letter to introduce myself to potential client [ 4 Answers ]

I have just been certified as a signing agent. I would like to send out a letter and business card introducing myself and hopefully getting some business. I need help!

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

Introduction letter as potential supplier [ 1 Answers ]

I was soon invited to submit an introduction letter in order to be assessed as a potential supplier and I have to admit that I've never used one before. I would appreciate a hand in this topic and I promise to let you know the outcome! Thank you;)

View more questions Search