Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glenn01 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 06:15 PM
    Land surveyor
    I was just informed that my mortgage company required me to have flood insurance. I was wondering if anyone know what is the general fee more or less to get a elevation certificate. I just got a quote on insurance and was pretty step.

Thank you
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Oct 25, 2005, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn01
    I was just informed that my mortgage company required me to have flood insurance. I was wondering if anyone know what is the general fee more or less to get a elevation certificate. I just got a quote on insurance and was pretty step.

Thank you
    I think flood insurance is provided run by the federal gov

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just Land [ 1 Answers ]

Where Can I Find Out About Buying Just Land From The Government.anywhere In The Usa Thank You

What can I do on my own land? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have a piece of property zoned commercial (highway frontage 2). I no longer have a business license, but I sometimes would like to throw community concerts and private parties on my land. Do I need a business license for this even if I am not making money or am...

Growing the new land [ 2 Answers ]

Dear I have a land and I want to plant it. I would like to gudie me through these question 1- what is the best kind of vegetables or fruites can I do? 2- what is the cost ? 3- which kind of vegetables or fruites that will give a huge quantity ? Thanks for helping

View more questions Search