Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supermike22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 07:24 PM
    1983 haunted castle movie
    I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX flying from the ceiling and it just missed the guy but he never new it almost happened. I think that it was a disney movie because I think that I remember seeing disney previews.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 14, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Ooooo! I know! I loved that movie when I was little! You're think of the episode of Shelly Duval's "Faerie Tale Theater" "The Boy Who Left Home to Find Out About the Shivers" (1984) Starring Peter MacNicol from "Ally Mcbeal"
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Oct 14, 2007, 10:45 PM
    OMG... I have this movie on tape! My mom ended up getting us like 6 of the Faerie Tale Theatre movies, and this was one of them! It's so funny and it never fails to make me laugh! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

Some 80's anime movie, with castle or labrynth [ 2 Answers ]

The characters would become trapped and turned into blocked parts, like their feet and hanging ears? Like dice on a rearview mirror. They were inside a castle and or labrynth. And I think there were stairs upside down. I know it was an 80's because I was young. Please help if possible.

Old Haunted house movie [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a movie about haunted house where people were killed by their hobbies. One women was killed by her knitting needles in her neck in an x shape.

View more questions Search