Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darac Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 14, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Can't remember movie title.detective story.one specific scene
    If somebody can help me about this one...
    So, it's something like detective story
    On the beginning a man spends night with some girl and findes her dead in the bed next morning ( we know that he is not guilty, but local detective, or something like that, doesn't think he is innocent ). I think, this guy was working at the police station or something, too. So he quits the job cause everybody find him guilty. Now there is investigation, of course...
    At the end there is a famous scene where two guys (after whole story culminated) are melting a dead men body in some old tub in garage. They put body in tub, and put some industrial acid on it, so it melts...
    I know it seems disguisting, but this is very good film, and I'm sure a lot of pepole have watched it
    I'd be thankful if somebody could help me about a title (I'm not sure, but maybe it contains name of this city, where the action thakes part in)
    :)
    tchalien Posts: 28, Reputation: 8

Oct 16, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Do you know about when the movie was made?
    80's?
    I am really trying to help, but need more details.
    darac Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 17, 2007, 11:18 AM
    I'm not sure, but the film isn't that old...
    I think 90's
    Anybody?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Need title of movie from the nineties from 1 scene [ 4 Answers ]

I last saw this movie in the late nineties. There is a young actress whose dad has company over (two men in suits and ties), who are sitting on the couch. While her dad is in another room or something, she comes into the room with just a towel on and leans over the back of the couch and her towel...

Can't remember title of movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a little of this movie once, but only remember one scene. Basically, a girl is at home in her room, gets dressed up and puts on a necklass then looks in the mirror. I think it was an old-ish movie- she wore an old-style dress (I may be wrong). Then she left and went to this sortof...

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

View more questions Search