Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prettyhotbabe97 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Need doll expert
    I brought this weird doll.it looks like a susan krey doll,but has a panda suit on.what is she?:confused:it also has pretty beads on it
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Where did you purchase the doll? Also, can you provide a picture of it?
    vickym22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 09:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Where did you purchase the doll? Also, can you provide a picture of it?
    I do not remember where I bought the doll at. I'm thinking Kmart, Venture... a department store. It was relatively inexpensive. No, I do not have a picture of it. I have gone through 'soft body doll' images for 1984 on Google chrome and could not find it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird doll [ 57 Answers ]

Not sure if this is paranormal or not, but it sure is weird... I have an old doll that belonged to my biological mother, who is now deceased. I've never particularly liked it, but I keep because it's one of the only things I have of her. Anyway, a couple of times a month, the doll's head, which is...

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

Need to know the name of this 80's doll [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a little girl I wanted one of these dolls. I don't think they were around for very long. They were large dolls. They had different colored hair. The hair was very silky, shiny, and really curly. I think they came in colors like red, purple, pink, blue etc. They had large soft faces...

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

View more questions Search