Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    copana2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Does anyone know of a good study of Indian (South Asian) neighborhoods in London?
    I am particularly looking for a study with an emphasis on identity. I am coming up short on actual London neighborhoods. Most of the studies I have found seem to be from other areas in Britain.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2007, 01:08 PM
    London Indian Community
    North West London OnLine | Brent Indian Community Centre
    http://www.southlondonbusiness.co.uk...al181103ah.pdf

You might want to check these links, see if they are helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

South African Applying for Portuguese citizenship in London [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I'm a South African applying for my Portuguese citizenship in London. I've got all the forms and translations. What I need to know is will they agree to see me here at the London Consulate. My mother who is Portuguese resides in South Africa, but I'm working in London with a two year...

Asian Theme Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of a movie that takes place in an Asian country. A women is married to a wealthy man and is his first wife. She has to do everything her husband tells her to do, she is rich but is treated very badly, and can not leave. She meets a western/ teacher, falls in love and can not do...

Good nursing programs in the South [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend some colleges/universities with good nursing programs that are in the South? I'm mostly looking for schools in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, or Alabama.. maybe even Tennessee. Thank you!

South Asian Manners [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is in no way meant to be a racist thread, I am genuinly curious about this... I've noticed that the majority of posts coming from this area of the World are devoid of any manners, i.e. they do not say please or thank you. The posts are like "I WANT THIS ANSWER, I WANT IT NOW" ...

View more questions Search