Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevintwink Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2005, 07:55 PM
    90s sci-fi television show
    I remember a sci-fi television show from the early 90s in the same genre as Quantum Leap.

All that I can recall is that the main character has a virtual, holographic secretary that "lives" in a credit-card size chip that he carries... I want to say that her name might be Velma with a V?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Oct 24, 2005, 08:25 AM
    It may be Robocop? There was a hologram but...
    kevintwink Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 10:07 PM
    I don't think so... I want to say that it had something to do with time travel, maybe? The main character has been in quite a few movies and television shows (but naturally I can only see his face).
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Oct 26, 2005, 02:14 AM
    How about Timecop the TV series?
    peter01242 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2006, 05:03 PM
    The TV series is called Timetrax about a cop from the future who is sent back in time to retrieve people who were sent back illegally by a corrupt scientist.

Hope this helps.
    sailorbx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 05:47 PM
    time trax with dale midkiff [missed the post above mine with the same info].
    peloltun Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Yeah hi
    Yeah its time trax...
    crewzer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 10:08 AM
    Definitely timecop the main character was darrian lamberth and he was chaseing criminals from his time (the futuire) that came back in time to mess up our history. Awsome show . Wish it was still on . Oh by the way i think it was selma

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm assuming television show [ 1 Answers ]

All right, probably around the time I was 3-4 (early 80s) I remember seeing on Television, this non animated kids show (?). What I can remember from the show. -Characters that look like puppets, but playe dby actual people. They were all decked out with clown looking make up, things like that....

Television [ 1 Answers ]

How has television changed our society?

Television portrayal [ 6 Answers ]

:o How accurate is the typical television portrayal of an informant?

Television movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need help trying to track down the name of a movie that played on TV one weekend (4/1-2). I only caught the tail end. I think a man was having an affair and the girlfriend got pregnant. He caused a car accident, killing her. Not sure what happened to the baby. The very end, his wife leaves...

Television problem Please help me! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Philips Magnavox TV. It's a 27in about 3 years old.One day our cable shut off. Now my TV doesn't work. It will come on but only for a couple seconds. When its on the screen is blue w/black lines running through it then it shuts off. If any one could tell me what the problem is I would...

View more questions Search