Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Oct 13, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Mainstream song but can't catch the artist
    Hey guys help me out here. I'm looking for a mainstream rock song but I can't remember the name of the group or many of the lyrics. Something about saving me and the moon in her eyes. Came down from heaven its easy to see save me from hell. It's a really cool groove and I really want this song. The group sounds like nickelback but its not them. Recent airplay.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Oct 14, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Into the Night- Carlos Santana featuring Chad Kroeger from Nickelback

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gender equality in the mainstream religions [ 19 Answers ]

One of significant shortfalls of the "Great book religions" (IMHO) is their insistence on the inequality of the sexes. Even for those few varieties of western Protestantism that allow women to be priests and bishops, inequality is still fixed into the foundations of the theology. The myths of...

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

Which song is? Can you identify artist or song? [ 2 Answers ]

I try to find song title or artist of a song that it must be from 60's and it's possible title is "Francis" or something like that. Singer is man and some of the lyrics are: "I love you baby But you don't (.. ) Can't live without you ... I love you darling I don't want to stay alone...

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

Any one know the artist and name of this song? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I was trying to remember the lyrics for this song for 3 days straight and I JUST remembeered the chorus I just can't find the singer and song name on Google search now for some reason. The song is fairly odler made in the 80's-90's era and the chorus goes : " well i guess what they say is...

View more questions Search