Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    socalstudios Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2005, 12:23 PM
    What the heck is in makari
    Curios as anyone, what are the ingredients of makari, hydroquinine?
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Oct 23, 2005, 04:44 PM
    When I ask them, they say its something called vegeclarine. But they won't tell me exactly what that is. I tried Google and it came up with nothing. I think it's a name they made up for their main ingredient. Maybe they are hiding something I don't know.
    logon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2005, 05:21 PM
    Regarding the ingredient Vegeclairine, it is from the plant called white mulberry (Morus Alba) and is non-toxic. It's often used in skin lightening ingredients.

Oct 24, 2005, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by logon
    Regarding the ingredient Vegeclairine, it is from the plant called white mulberry (Morus Alba) and is non-toxic. It's often used in skin lightening ingredients.
    Where did you find this information? There is nothing on the internet I could see.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2005, 06:19 AM
    You must remember that the cosmetics invent new words for ingredients that do not even exist. You see them in TV ads all the time. American law is trying to curb this but companies outside the US can do what they please from their jurisdiction. Here you can see the concern the US sees: http://www.fda.gov/fdac/reprints/puffery.html

Oct 24, 2005, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    You must remember that the cosmetics invent new words for ingredients that do not even exist. You see them in tv ads all the time. American law is trying to curb this but companies outside the US can do what they please from their jurisdiction. Here you can see the concern the US sees: http://www.fda.gov/fdac/reprints/puffery.html
    This is my main concern. I just hope that they arnt using this fake name for something dangerous. This person "logon" says its natural. But I have tried searching all over the web for Vegeclairine and all I get is makari's website. Makes me wonder if "logon" is actually makari's owner. If anyone has an article that says what Vegeclairine is, please post it!
    Ringo39 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 11:49 AM
    Needakarma and logon are both right... cosmetic companies invent new words for ingredients. White Mulberry-Morus Alba trees are extensively grown southern Europe, India for their leaves as food for silkworms. The leaves can also be used as vegetable maybe that is why the cosmetics call it vegeclairine. Nevertheless, it's non toxic and used for many purposes such as medicine and in beauty products. I should know these things, I've been studying plants for years. Good day.

Oct 24, 2005, 01:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo39
    Needakarma and logon are both right...cosmetic companies invent new words for ingredients. White Mulberry-Morus Alba trees are extensively grown southern Europe, India for their leaves as food for silkworms. The leaves can also be used as vegetable maybe that is why the cosmetics call it vegeclairine. Nevertheless, it's non toxic and used for many purposes such as medicine and in beauty products. I should know these things, I've been studying plants for years. Good day.
    Ringo, AKA Logon, can you please post a link to a website/article that vegeclairine is from Mulberry-Morus Alba trees. THANK YOU
    Ringo39 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 04:25 PM
    You're a rude person. Ringo is my name and I didn't come here to get ridiculed, after all this is a ask me help desk and I wanted to help answer questions to the best of my ability. You will not get any more answers from me pal.

Oct 24, 2005, 04:51 PM
    Your a rude person. Ringo is my name and I didn't come here to get ridiculed, after all this is a ask me help desk and I wanted to help answer questions to the best of my ability. You will not get any more answers from me pal.
    LOL whatever
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2005, 04:52 PM
    Your a rude person. Ringo is my name and I didn't come here to get ridiculed, after all this is a ask me help desk and I wanted to help answer questions to the best of my ability. You will not get any more answers from me pal.
    I would like to see a link too. And proof that you have been studying plants for years.
    freckles005 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 05:02 PM
    Hindude, your deliberately causing tension on here. People are helping you out but your not thanking them for their answers. I don't blame Ringo for refusing to answer anymore of your questions. Relax and stop being inconsiderate towards members, they were only trying to help.

Oct 24, 2005, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by freckles005
    Hindude, your deliberately causing tension on here. People are helping you out but your not thanking them for their answers. I don't blame Ringo for refusing to answer anymore of your questions. Relax and stop being inconsiderate towards members, they were only trying to help.
    Freckles, if you've been on these boards long enough, you will know that there are SO many false names which companies use to promoter their products. I found it strange that there is absolutely nothing on the internet about Vegeclairine (except for Makari websites) and yet these two posters who both have only 1 post, come here all of a sudden and make a claim that they both know its from mulberry or something. To me its obvious that it's a Makari rep. But if not, then sue me.
    socalstudios Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 11:55 PM
    This is an information war, these 1 message posters ruin it for all. If you got real insight and knowledge then speak, but don't try to market crap and come off as other user names and try to build yourself and/or your products up. Makari can be anything, from something really good and natural to some toxic compound, we need the details.
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Nov 2, 2005, 09:43 PM
    I was just browsing Guesso website and came across this product... NutriClair Skin Lightening Lotion... that sounded very similar to Makari. Nutriclair claims to have "vegeclariner" but guess how much?
    $9.99 for 17 oz!! It's got glycerine too. Personally, those ingredients wouldn't convince me to buy it but for those who are thinking of trying Makari may want to look at this instead.
    http://store.yahoo.com/sterlingsilve...nusklilon.html
    AsIaNeYeS Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Cosmetic Company's Skin Lightening Formulas Are Free of FDA's Proposed Ingredient Ban
    NATUREmd Powered by Comersus ASP Shopping Cart Open Source

Hello, I've found these two articles which include something about vegeclairine but I'm not sure if its helpful or clears any of your confusions. Hope it does though :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko Or Makari? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am planning to buy one of the skin whitening products. However, I am confused between makari and euoko? Both sound promising but I don't know which one can give effective results. Any help would be much appreaciatedd Thanks

What the heck? [ 16 Answers ]

I've posted about this before, but here is a recap: Dated/lived together for over a year. She felt she needed a break, moved out, asked me not to see other people as she wouldn't either. At X-mas time I catch her on a date. Things get ugly, she tells me to never contact her ever again. ...

What in the heck do I have here? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, I just stumbled across this forum and I think I have reached nirvana! I am finishing my basement and have reached the point of finishing my bathroom. It was "stubbed" by the builder, but I just don't know what each pipe is for. I have posted a pic here:...

What the heck is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I got a picture of a rough-in for a basement bathroom and there is a really weird plug in the floor right behind the toilet stub. See the picture. Does anyone know what heck this is? It looks like someone messed up to me. When unscrew the cap off, it does drain to something.. Thanks, eric

View more questions Search