Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ray3wood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Clicking in one ear
    I get clicking in my right ear occasionally. It becomes very loud and annoying. This is in addition to other things with my ears. I have had a constant ringing in both ears for some time now. The frequency is around 6000 cycles and very loud. Doctors say that it might be something on the auditory nerve and that they cannot do anything except give me hearing aids to block the sound. Real good advice---right!!
    flowerears Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Hi, tell your doctor to give you vitamin B12 shots. I know hearing is very important and it sucks when things go wrong, because no one really understands how much it can affect you all throughout the day.

Vitamin B12 should help with the ticking sounds, to dampen them, and can also help a little with any nerve damage. None of this is 100% but studies have shown this works, so its def worth a shot. Ive taken them before for my ear issues and had some relief. Hope this helps and that you are feeling better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clicking in Left ear? [ 26 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can tell me why I have a clicking in my ear. I already have a hearing loss in both ears, wear hearing aids, have buzzing tinits. And now I am experiencing a Click. I talked to my hearing doc and she has no indication of what would cause this. My family...

Clicking in left ear [ 3 Answers ]

I have read the answers regarding clicking in the ear/left ear. Mine is constant, not just When eating or swallowing and just began a few days ago. In fact, it doesn't change when eating or swallowing. It took me till 3:00 am and two sominex to get to sleep last night. Strange part is... I...

Clicking in the ear [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There I have a clicking sound in my right ear that occurs when I swallow. This is accompanied by a build up of pressure that is only released if I yawn or block my nose and blow (similar to equalising when you are diving). I have had this problem for the last 4 years and have been treated with...

Clicking in left ear [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Suffered From Stress Recently But I Overcame A Lot Of Problems Now I Am Getting Clicking In My Left Ear And Also Headaches , Could This Be Due To The Stress Or Could I Have Damaged My Ears As I Work With Earphones On ?

Clicking left ear and then some [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with bulging discs and pinched nerves in my cerival spine. My symptoms were what I like to call my funky head pains. Sensitive areas on top of my head and also the base of my head and of course pain in my neck. I was put on steroids which did nothing (but make me gain 7...

View more questions Search