Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasarah1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Skin lightening products
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Does it right that the skin lightening pills really makes your skin more lighter?
    Does the Gluthatione whitening pill with its ingredients (alpha lipoic acid, grapeseed, etc... ) make your skin light if taking it regularly or does it have a side effect in health or body?

My skin is not very dark but light brown. I would like to buy the whitening pills, and would like to ask you which supplier would you recommend me to buy it and where is it?

I am looking forward to hearing from you so.

Sincerely Yours

Sasara Andriamparany
    sasarah1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 12:53 PM
    sasarah1 Dear Sir/Madam,

Does it right that the skin lightening pills really makes your skin more lighter?
    Does the Gluthatione whitening pill with its ingredients (alpha lipoic acid, grapeseed, etc... ) make your skin light if taking it regularly or does it have a side effect in health or body?

My skin is not very dark but light brown. I would like to buy the whitening pills, and would like to ask you which supplier would you recommend me to buy it and where is it?

I am looking forward to hearing from you so.

Sincerely Yours

Sasara Andriamparany

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin products whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi what product of lotion I used for whitening cause I have a lot of scars... how do ill remove and its not expensive... give me tip

Whitening products and skin type? [ 13 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, Any one tried Diana Stalder whitening products share your experience thanks. Is it OK for dry skin? Any other recommendations for dry skin? Thanks in advance:)

Skin Lightening Products [ 1 Answers ]

What are some harmless products that I can use to lighten my skin complexion in less than two weeks?

Civant skincare lightening products [ 2 Answers ]

Does the products really works?

View more questions Search