Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zzz2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Goodman Furnace did come on
    I got a Goodman GMH950904cx furnace. I installed it about a month ago, and it worked fine when I turned it on. Recently, the weather chilled and I tried to turn on the furnace everything worked except there is no gas coming up.

The motor runs, and ignitor light up but no GAS. The gas tank is almost full and the gas stove works except the furnace.

Please give me some idea of what might cause the problem?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Are you saying ,the fan will run when stat is set on fan only,? this tell me you have power,so first check and make sure the on/off switch on the gas valve is in on position, then make sure any cut-off valves in gas line are open to furnace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a home where the furnace was to be replaced NEW with a Goodman Furnace. We've been given the model # GMPE 100 S4A from the seller. Anyone know if this is an actual Goodman Model - the colour is beige, not black.

Goodman Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

How old is my Goodman furnace and how efficient is it? Model GUEQ80-4REVS Serial #910482720

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

Goodman Furnace w/AC [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing my 28 year old furnace with a Goodman furnace and an AC unit. Never had central air before. I have read conflicting reports on the quality of the Goodman line and wondering if I am making the right purchase. I am getting a 95% efficient, 90,000 BTU, 2 stage heating with a variable...

Goodman Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a six year old Goodman Furnace that will not kick on or even begin the start up cycle. Last year I replaced the ignitor and checked it out today and looks fine. Any obvious place I should start to determine the issue? Thanks Jim

View more questions Search