Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peacemaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 11:51 PM
    Amber is a great moderator
    I'm a member of Amber's board like Dark2Light and I think she's a great moderator. I've never met someone so caring and helpful as Amber. She has helped so many people on her board. When I was having problems with my order with this company, she stepped in and helped me get my products, I found out that she's helped other members on the board who had the same problem. She went out of her way to get us discounts on 3 popular products and she's been sending us members free products from different companies to review on her board. She's not selfish or stingy, she made sure that we all got the free products. She would help anyone who needed help, that's the type of person she is. I know that a couple of moderators from Evenskin.com were jealous of her and tried to bring her down, it hurts our moderator when people write bad things about her. But no matter what a couple of people say, Amber is a great person and people appreciate her.

The ones that are starting fights and disrespected Amber, you can fight all you want but keep Amber's name out of your discussions. This is a skin care board that people come to for help so stop the drama and show some respect for the other members here.
    amisha Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2005, 12:34 AM
    LOL LOL LOL LOL

Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker
    I'm a member of Amber's board like Dark2Light and I think she's a great moderator. I've never met someone so caring and helpful as Amber. She has helped so many people on her board. When I was having problems with my order with this company, she stepped in and helped me get my products, I found out that she's helped other members on the board who had the same problem. She went out of her way to get us discounts on 3 popular products and she's been sending us members free products from different companies to review on her board. She's not selfish or stingy, she made sure that we all got the free products. She would help anyone who needed help, that's the type of person she is. I know that a couple of moderators from Evenskin.com were jealous of her and tried to bring her down, it hurts our moderator when people write bad things about her. But no matter what a couple of people say, Amber is a great person and people appreciate her.

The ones that are starting fights and disrespected Amber, you can fight all you want but keep Amber's name out of your discussions. This is a skin care board that people come to for help so stop the drama and show some respect for the other members here.
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Oct 23, 2005, 03:18 AM
    This is funny. All I got to say is GET A LIFE. :rolleyes:
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2005, 10:41 AM
    LOL peacemaker,

You are so right . We are all here to help each other and share our experiences with lightening products ( AND VOR ALL TO PROTECT OURSELF FROM SPAMMER AND MONEY HUNGRY PEOLPLE ).
    I have a lot of respect for Amber and sincere members here.She is great and some losers have to live with the fact.
    Let us focus on why we are here and we are NOT going to give chances for SPAMMER and PROMOTIONS!
    socalstudios Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 05:42 PM
    Wow peacemaker person,

1 post and your riding cockpit. I think you may be who you are tryin' to defend. I don't rely care though, stupid posts like that irritate me.
    freckles005 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 06:08 PM
    Socialstudios, peacemaker is entitled to his or her opinion, there's no need to start anymore drama. I command peacemaker for speaking out against the hate and negativity that a couple of people were spreading.

Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search