Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rohit816 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 12:29 AM
    Hi want to get rid of black dirt around my neck
    I am a fair guy but my neck remains dull and black... I tried everything... cleaned it 7 times a day but the blackines doesn't seems to go. And this seems to be dirt around my neck it goes little bit but... ahain same. Tell me what should I do to clean and get rid of this dirt.
    Punkergurl13 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Try Noxema? I know it sounds crazy but my brother had the same problem and that's what the doc. Did... it really worked.
    detector75 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Good Evening!

From detector75

My advice is to maybe try natural organic or natural products by which I tried with some good results. In lightening my skin from age spots and darken skin areas. Sometimes spending a long time in the sun. Can cause some skin damage from sun rays. So, you might have to use a sunscreen with SPF 25 or 30 for better protection from the sun. You can buy sunscreen with natural ingredients that want harm your skin from local health foods grocery stores in your area or any regular brand sunscreen from a drugstore or grocery store.

Reviva Labs at: Reviva Labs - The Natural Skin Care Authority offer samples of some of their products which you can request online or call for samples. And, phone number will be listed on website and you can request a free catalog. I have tried the Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Cream which seems to fade away some of my age spots and heal skin & protect skin from future skin damage. And, try the
    Ultra_C Cream with Ascorbigen which I enjoyed in fighting age spots and uneven skin tones, the Non-Chemical Light Skin Peel item no. 107 which helps removes hard dead skin cells because some products want absorbed into your skin pretty good due to harden skin surface. And, I have dry skin which I rub a little light olive oil or rosehip seed oil to soften skin in helping products work more better on your skin. Reviva Labs do have a Skin Lightener Day Cream with SPF 15 which I tried from samples..

Also, you can use the Even & Clear Exfoliating Wash from AMBI which is good on many skin types. Its was very good on blackheads and skin discoloration or uneven skin tones. Can be brought at local drugstores, target, walmart, CVS, Fred's, RiteAid and from grocery stores.

And, last I tried a natural treatment I am not sure if, it will work for skin.
    Its a mixture of 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice poured into a large measuring cup. Pour in 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice with 1/2 cup white grape juice, 1 drop of chamomile extract and, 1 tsp. olive oil or rosehip seed oil.
    Blend altogether and take a cotton and rub or cleanse around neck area with solution
    In the morning and at night. I hope information will help some and don't forget to request samples of Reviva Labs products. I think they usually pick the samples to send but, you can ask the company if, they will send samples of a product that you might like to buy.
    becomingill Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 12:28 PM
    I know it may sound strage but In Paki men and women often use semen packs to allow moisture to regain and heal skin... the acid and the salt should do the trick for you lad! Apply while warm around the neck. Be careful not to splash in eye...
    Best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get rid of black hair! [ 3 Answers ]

Help me please! I have always loved changing my hair color and usually go to nice salons. I am naturally a med brown. I take very good care of my hair and I am in the process of letting it grow long! I went black around November 2006... I loved and got a lot of compliments. I am sick of it now,...

How do I get rid of dark spot on my neck [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I seriously need get rid of dark spot around my neck it started after my first child and since I have been battling this condition.

Need to get rid of this black hairdye this week! How do I do that without redying it? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom highlighted my hair a light brownish color and I didn't like it so I tried to dye it back to black, but now it looks horrible! How do I get rid of the black hair dye and make my hair lighter in a few days? I need to fast! IT LOOKS REALLY BAD!

I want to get rid of my muffin belly. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there. It is soon to be summer and I when I wear board shorts or any clothing parts of my stomach and my lower back hang over my pants and makes me look like a muffin. I'm not extremely over weight as I only weigh 65kg but my body fat is in the most akward place. What can I do to reduce this...

Getting rid of midnight black hair dye [ 1 Answers ]

I recently went to walmart and bought a hair dye kit for the first time just to do something spontaniously. I have medium brown hair and I dyed it midnight black. I really dislike the color, it is too dark. I just realized I am in a wedding in 10 days and I am wearing silver. Help!! I need to get...

View more questions Search