Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scp_ok Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Construction Loan - Can the builder carry if I own the lot
    Is it possible for the builder to carry the construction loan if I own the lot? I wasn't sure if this was an option and hope someone can advise me if this is an option. Thanks!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Hello scp:

Yes. You'll have to pledge your lot to the bank, and then take out the construction loan (get your own mortgage) after the house is completed.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sued a Builder [ 2 Answers ]

In 2002 we sued a Builder due to the negligence on his part of not paying contractors and then taking all the money we had in the account for the construction draws. The bank was not to release the funds without our permission in which they did not care. We got a judgement against the builder, but...

Noise upstairs in home - Builder, construction [ 2 Answers ]

I live ina 1984 track home in CT that is not very well built. It is 2000 sq foot raised ranch with one bedroom down and 3 up, along with kitchen, lr and dr. The noise level from downstairs is horrible. I can hear normal walking around and when someone is actually doing anything more than just...

How do I close on a construction loan when there is a lien on my property [ 1 Answers ]

I am 10 months pass the maturity date for my construction loan paying interest each month. I am litigation with the builder of my new home, he has put a lien on my home. I want to close on the construction loan and enter into permanent financing without paying the lien. We are in the process of...

What can you carry on and what can't you bring? [ 1 Answers ]

What can you carry on a flight and what can not be carried on at LAX?:o

View more questions Search