Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Proof government not in touch with REAL life
    Homeland Security says get shots to go to Nascar.

FOXNews.com - Lawmakers Trade Accusations Over NASCAR Vaccinations Story - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2007, 03:40 AM
    What ? No latex gloves ?

I thought all the beer consumed at NASCAR events would automatically immunize them. Now if they were going to San Francisco maybe this would have some merit. Are they advised to get immunization when they visit hospitals,or sit in a stall at Brokeback bathroom ?

You know what the real issue is ;The Democrats think going to a NASCAR event is like visiting a foreign country .I'm surprised they don't require visas. I also have to wonder if these junkets to NASCAR is tax payer supported. Just think about it ;they insult the Heartland folks and make us pay for it.

Tell you what ;next time I visit Washington I'll make sure my shots are updated. We need immunization from Washington;not the other way around.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 04:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    You know what the real issue is ;The Democrats think going to a NASCAR event is like visiting a foreign country .
    How did this become a Democrat-only item? Pathetic.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Hello:

Yeah... And, Democrats don't drive REAL cars, either... They drive things like the Prius. How stupid can you get - saving gas and money and stuff?

I'll becha MY engine is bigger than yours.

excon
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 09:23 AM
    If we start this vaccination pre Nascar races, where does it end? Which brings to mind one of the Three Stooges shorts, made during WWII. Moe was the "Hitler" character and the country was called Moronica. The slogan was "morons for Moronica"
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2007, 11:18 AM
    What a waste of energy for the government officials to get into a debate over. Even bigger waste of energy for the media to cover this nonsense. Although, if I went to a NASCAR race, someone would have to shoot me with sumptin! I find sitting and watching cars race around and around on a track as enjoyable as watching paint dry.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2007, 02:17 PM
    How did this become a Democrat-only item? Pathetic.

After the House physician told Republican staffers that shots were not necessary to go to North Carolina, they didn't get them. Democratic staffers reportedly did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams actually knowing what will happen in real life? [ 12 Answers ]

So the other day I had this dream. It was about my sister and she had fallen down the stairs and sprained her ankle, and had to go to the ER. Well when I woke up an hour or two later and I went downstairs my dad told me my sister fell down the stairs and broke her ankle and he had to go to the ER...

Meeting a girl I've been talking to online in real life for the first time... [ 66 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl from Match.com for a few weeks now on AIM and on the phone, and tomorrow night we're meeting for the first time in real life. I'm keeping it to a short and casual dinner after we both get off work. Any advice? I've never done this before and I'm kind of...

Real Life Based Film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew the title to this film... Its about this poor married couple that live in a small town and the wife gives birth to about 5 or 6 babies at once but because they are sooo poor... they can't afford to look after them or anything and this rich couple see the babies...

Nature vs Nurture - Biology vs Real Life [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question regarding my daughter who is almost 8. My husband and I have been together almost 8 years. We began dating when she was 3 months old. He has been the only father she has ever really known and has treated her as if she were his own. Her “biological” father (I use that term...

Newtonian Particle Mechanics vs Real Life! [ 1 Answers ]

In classical mechanics, we tend to consider objects as partcles with translational motion (or rigid bodies when considering rotational motion); that is to say that we treat them as if they possess no dimensions, and thus as if all forces act through 1 point. (the centre of mass) Obviously using...

View more questions Search