Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queenletha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 11:22 AM
    Climatrol unit
    I have a climatrol unit and the pilot will not stay on. Please help!! Any suggestions on what the problem might be and how to fix. Also how can I get in contact with climatrol?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2005, 09:30 PM
    Sorry I missed your post. Not that I have that much help. Guess nobody else knows either. I have had problems with my water heater pilot. You could replace the thermocouple. Didn't fix my water heater. It may be the control valve. I am reluctant to replace the control on a water heater over 25 years old. I did buy one of those long lighters to make it easier to relight it.
    queenletha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2005, 07:41 AM
    It is the furnace. Not the water heater. Sorry I didn't make it clear.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2005, 02:18 PM
    I realized it was the furnace, but the pilots work about the same. What applies to one, does the other too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox A/C unit won't run [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm hoping to get some pointers. I noticed last week that while the fan on the inside unit was running in my house, the outside Lennox (HL26 I think) was not running at all. I usually don't try to fix this kind of stuff myself, so I called a local HVAC/Electric company to come look at...

Outside unit not working [ 6 Answers ]

My outside lennox unit is not working. Fan is not turning and I hear nothing. The furnace downstair is a lennox pulse propane gas (which is blowing air) and the ac is a lennox. Yesterday afternoon it stayed on and was really cold and I couldn't get it to kick off. I raised the temp up to 78 when I...

Old window unit [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Friedrich window unit. It has a 3 prong plug and we have it in a 20 amp socket. The breaker is a 60 amp and the wiring is 220 12/3. We aren't getting power to the unit. What are we doing wrong here?? :eek:

Trane a/c unit [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn the a/c on inside the trane unit outside is making a loud buzzing sound. What can I do?

Swamper/AC unit [ 1 Answers ]

Is it energy efficient to run both units simultaneously? Is there a way where one themostat controls both units? How do you duct it?

View more questions Search