Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BarbaraR Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 08:45 AM
    How good is the manual?
    Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for input what makes a good user manual for consumer electronic products. Have you bought any products and was impressed by the manual? If so, what was the brand? How about bad manuals?
    Thanks in advance for any feedback,
    Barbara
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 10, 2006, 08:44 PM
    Good topic. :D

Most of the manuals I get with CE are not very detailed. There was one with a Digital SLR camera which was OK.

Most of them are either too complicated for most people or don't go in too much details..

In my opinion it is the user who must learn every little feature of any electronic device, and the manual is just there for the most useful features...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manual Gear [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who teach the Manual gear.. or anyone have a speaial ways to learn it, please also leave me message, thks.

Operator's Manual [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Montgomery Ward 12/38 Industrial Commercial riding mower. I despartely need an "owners Manual" Can you help me?

Wiring manual fan switch [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to wire my blower motor to my Honeywell CT2800 programmable thermostat so that I can use the manual blower switch. However, I am a bit confused as to how to do this. The furnace is a Clare Brothers MBG120. The 120VAC comes into the furnace and the white wire goes to the 120VAC to 24VAC...

Motherboard Manual [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I download the manual of my 663AS PRO (Jetway) Mainboard? It is not available at the Jetway site neither to other sites I have checked. Can anyone direct me to the proper site?

Automatic to Manual [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possiable to change my automatic 93 honda civic, which is automatic to a manual? And if so is it really hard to do so?

View more questions Search