Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BarryW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Convert Garmin (mps) files to ESRI shapefiles
    I have been looking for a utility that will convert Garmin (mps) files to ESRI shape files or to another format that ArcMap can read. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks,

Barry W
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 12, 2007, 06:03 AM
    convert mps - Google Search
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2011, 03:52 PM
    GPS Babel is a online program that converts GPS data from one format to another.

Their main product is a free program called GPSVisualizer which creates maps and profiles using GPS data.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ESRI shapefile to Mapsource mps format conversion [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for some freeware to convert shapefiles (.shp) to Mapsource/Garmin format (.mps or .gdb)..? Thanks

Convert RAR.files to mp3 [ 4 Answers ]

How do i convert rar files to mp3.

How do I convert vcr tapes to windows media player files [ 1 Answers ]

My computer has a dvd burner in it. I have a camcorder that records onto small tapes. I know how to convert them to vcr tape but I want to put them on my computer and burn the videos onto a dvd. My camcorder will not take a usb adaptor it only goes to rca ends (yellow, red and white) is there...

How to convert RAR files to viewable media [ 2 Answers ]

Hello (my 1st posting!). I have a couple files (movies) in RAR format that I want to pack (compress?) into a proper media so I can burn it to 1-2 CDs or a DVD disc. I've googled for hints several times; most hints are to CONVERT to RAR files. Any help on this topic would be most appreciated. ...

GIS File Conversion: .shp to .mps [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any software (freeware is good but I can probably get some money spent if necessary) to convert ERSI .shp files to Garmin .mps files? Thanks Matt

View more questions Search