Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danni2123 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Pressure in knee and inability to bend fully
    Recently my knee began aching like it usually does with cold weather and then it started to swell a little and I feel this heavy pressure in my knee whenever I walk or try to bend my leg, it doesn't hurt but almost feels numb and I can feel popping when I bend it. I haven't injured it and I am only 24, what could this possibly be and what do you recommend?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Try Hylaronic acid you can buy it at Wal Mart in the vitamin aisle for around $5.95 for about a months worth. I take it everyday.

This website explains a lot about HA
    Hyaluronic Acid Patent

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I replace lead bend of toilet? [ 1 Answers ]

I just had an expensive toilet job: replaced flush and water valves in toilet tank. Because bowl was leaking onto floor, plumber replaced rotten wax ring under bowl. When he flushed the drain pipe or lead bend pipe, he said that it must be replaced due to back pitch and cracked flange. He said...

Is a closet bend really necessary? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new here and have found this site quite informative while lurking over the past couple of weeks. I am in the process of converting a small office and guest room into a downstairs master bedroom/bath. I am trying to settle on a DWV layout that is simple and hopefully up to code. I...

Closet bend necessary [ 3 Answers ]

I am remodeling the bathroom and want to put a new flange on the toilet. The old one is cast iron with oakum? And lead connection to the closet bend. I would like to change to ABS but all the fittings (closet bends) that I find at the retail stores are too deep (>8 in to bottom) and put me below...

Lead bend [ 7 Answers ]

My master bath had a leak at the toilet so I pulled the toilet up and found that the closet flange and the lead bend where no good. The lead pipe is so bent and you can allmost put your finger threw it the lead bend goes into a cast pipe and I would like to replace the bend if anyone has a clue on...

Closet Bend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, So, yes, I'm learning about plumbing. Please excuse the basic question... What is unique about a "closet bend" fitting? Also, is it applicable to a wall-mounted rear-drain toilet mounted to a wall with 6-inch studs and a near horizontal drain branch along the wall from the toilet?...

View more questions Search