Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelpacy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Analyze Strategies
    Ok here we go now remember its 3rd grade Math Im sure I am making it harder then it is. Suppose Susan wants 49 boxes of light bulbs. She can order them in packs of 10 boxes or 1 box at a time. How many ways can she order 49 boxes?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 05:56 PM
    mikelabra Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 04:07 PM
    :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by kelpacy
    Ok here we go now remember its 3rd grade Math Im sure I am making it harder then it is. Suppose Susan wants 49 boxes of light bulbs. She can order them in packs of 10 boxes or 1 box at a time. How many ways can she order 49 boxes?

Oct 15, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kelpacy
    Need answer

Oct 15, 2007, 04:24 PM
    [quote=kelpacy]Ok here we go now remember its 3rd grade Math Im sure I am making it harder then it is. Suppose Susan wants 49 boxes of light bulbs. She can order them in packs of 10 boxes or 1 box at a time. How many ways can she order 49 boxes?[/qneed answeruote]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Math analyze strategies [ 4 Answers ]

Suppose Carlos wants to order 40 light bulbs for the factory. He can buy light bulbs in boxes of 4 or 8 How many ways could he order exactly 40 bulbs. List all pssible ways

Strategies of Communication [ 2 Answers ]

What strategies might you use to communicate the use of data effectively in written business reports?

Analyze This [ 7 Answers ]

Have you ever gotten tired of everyone around you (friends, family, co-workers, lovers, anyone and everyone) and felt that you want to be alone? It's not that you don't like them, and you certainly think that relationships are important to you, but you're just really tired of maintaining these...

Tips/Strategies on co-teaching ESL [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a Canadian teacher in Korea, and this is my first time being exposed to co-teaching. I am required to co-teach with a local Korean teacher of English at a public primary school, with classes as big as 35 students each. I need some helpful tips and strategies on co-teaching, and I...

View more questions Search