Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2005, 04:55 PM
    Weird Friend
    This guy that's my friend, Travis, (ex boyfriend)...

Lately, he's been kind of weird... He says if I go out with someone that he'll go out with someone that likes him.. n being honest NOT many girl LIKE him.. because of his looks and I feel very sorry for him... but he's so.. sweet but he ALWAYS aggravates me and every time I TRY to be with someone he treats me like dirt and it makes me break it off with the person.. n lately, he's been a jerk to me...

I can't even have a boyfriend without him acting weird. He also, isn't a VIRGIN and I AM.. n he's had 3 sexual partners and he's only 15 but... I haven't done that crap... I'm scared to anyway.. this girl named Kirsten wants to have sex with him and if he does she'll be his 4th person he's done sexual things with n' he's addicted to sex.. being honest and I HATE IT!

He tried to get me to... and I yelled at him and told him "NO!" and he tried again.. n today, he told me that Kirsten wants to have sex with him and the first thing that popped out of my mouth was "Are you gonna have sex?" and he said "I dunno" but I know he is! I just know it! And I'm worried about him and I told him I don't want him to have sex with her! He doesn't even barely know anything about him! N' I don't want him to SCREW his life up! And I told him that! And, it's bothering me a lot, because I care about him... But, I can't stop him! PLease... help!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 22, 2005, 12:07 AM
    Good for You
    Dear, if you don't choose to have sex yet, congrats! You should not take this as lightly as your ex-b/f. What he does is up to him and if he wants to riun his life, let him. He might even be telling you 'stories' as most boys his age do when they hear what other boys fantasize about. They all want to try it out, and will do or say anything to get 'it'. The only thing you can do for him is to wait until the next time he 'brags' that he's going to 'do it' is to tell him "good, but just make sure you use a condom, so that you don't catch HIV or other diseases". Stick to your guns, if you are not ready, then he should respect that. Don't worry about him too much, as I said it might be a story just to get what he thinks he wants from you. You will learn that sex can be fun when two people really are ready and respect each other enough to be careful. There is nothing at all wrong with not being ready yet. Boys are usually different and in such a hurry because of the peer pressure from other boys. He'll come to his senses soon enough. In a couple of years both of your will probably get a good laugh out of this incident.
    Keep us posted and good luck.

P.S. if you think my advice helped you, please click on the rate this post in the blue line in the upper right, thanks.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2005, 04:17 AM
    Boyfriend
    Hi,
    I am so very, very glad to hear that you have not yet had sex with anyone. I am 63 yrs old, married 28 yrs (second marriage), and am telling you this so you can judge if I am giving you good advice or not!
    PLEASE delay having sex for as long as you possibly can. There is no 100% guarantee that you will not get pregnant, even using condoms or any other contraceptive measures. The only 100% guarantee you can have is just don't do it.
    At 15 yrs old, your friend is heading for trouble, and I sincerely hope you don't let him take you down with him. It does sound like he is trying to get you into bed with him! Bragging about his sexual exploits, whether true or not, is just trying harder to get you to have sex with him.
    You really need to stay away from this person. I know you said you really care for him, but there are times when you really need to make new friends, and find someone else to care for. Friendship has to be a two-way street, and he is only making your life miserable. I would suggest "writing him off" as a friend, don't talk with him anymore, and stay away from him as much as possible. I do wish you the best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Weird [ 6 Answers ]

I just took a look at my number of posts and I realize I have only 59 what's even weirder is that it says I have 71 in the last 90 days. Now I have been here from November 2005, and I have only 59 posts which is correct but in the last 90 days I have posted 71 times. Which I understand they don't...

How is this for weird... [ 1 Answers ]

may dad passed away last yr feb... had dream about waking up looking at alarm clock and saw the time my dad was telling me I'd be late for school... guess what... the daily #'s came out and MATCHED the time on clock!! and I never played them!! weird... happened 2x's so far.. thought they were...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Something weird [ 5 Answers ]

For a while now, every once in a while, while I'm walking, I'll feel kind of weird. My vision gets blurry and a bit flashy, and I have trouble keeping my balance. This usually lasts about 5 seconds or so and only happens about once every 3 weeks. Today, the same thing happened, but this time it...

View more questions Search