Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Solo47 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Three words: "My Chemical Romance" this is my favourite band ever.

But I can listen to anything ranging from dance to punk, I love my music taste as I'm pretty open minded about every song.

At the moment I stumbled upon a rock alternative band called spacebar, they are fantastic.
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Oct 17, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Anything will do as long as it is interesting, smart and creative. Did I mention smart?
    I don't really focus much on the lyrics bcoz usually the music is more important (with few exceptions) but if the lyrics are understandable, they better not be stupid like in most recent releases!
    I guess this is what happens when most of our "idols", "superstars" and lyrics writers are mere school dropouts.
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 17, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by edzmedz
    I guess this is what happens when most of our "idols", "superstars" and lyrics writers are mere school dropouts.

LOL tru enuff

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Be with him or Listen to my parents? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay I have been with this guy for about a year and a half (since I was 15, Im now 16) and when we first got together my parents loved this guy! But then we broke up and I was very upset! I didn't want anything to do with him. But I seen him and talked to him and I realized I missed him and I want...

Do I just listen. [ 13 Answers ]

What do you say to a marriedman who you have been seeing and now havewalked away from when his wife still accuseing him of still being unfaith (she had her guesses ) he knows you have walked away but still wants to talk to you about it saying may he is prolonging it. I just have listened and...

Adults won't listen to me [ 6 Answers ]

Question answered, thanks for your help. :)

View more questions Search