Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goddard Posts: 50, Reputation: 9

Oct 11, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Have you ever reached a point in your life.
    Where you think it may have run its course?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2007, 10:28 AM
    No. Having young kids around makes you start your life all over again. :)
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    No. Having young kids around makes you start your life all over again. :)
    Heheh I love my baby girl :D . Well said
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Ive only felt that about certain things certainly not life in general there's always something new to do or try.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 03:41 PM
    My life has yet to run its course because of a matter of course I stay on course except for the time I was on a collision course with a cart on the golf course then I went just a little off course but then of course, that is par for the course.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddard
    Where you think it may have run its course?
    Not life itself; but a time frame in life, yes.
    I felt my teen years had run it's course and I was glad when they were over.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Oct 12, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Yep.Came back from a holiday on Cyprus in 2005.The pilot had two goes at landing at the airport,due to a thunderstorm.If you ever see old film of WW2 bombers,being shaken by "flak",then you get the idea.
    To make matters worse,the plane was owned by the same company,who three months before,one of there planes crashed into a mountain,near Athens,Greece,killing everyone onboard.
    As a side note,a few weeks ago,on National Geographic,they gave the answer as to why that had happened.A switch which controlled cabin pressure,had been left on manual,when it should have been set on auto.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 02:52 PM
    I have a home care client that would tell you that her life has run it's course. She speaks of it often. She is the last surviving member of her family and extended family and wonders why she is still alive. Says her purpose in life has been met.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Goddard, I am very curious as to why you would ask this question. Do you feel that your life has run it's course? Why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red color pill reached but no period - Birth control Pill [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on Birth Control Pills (Lutera- 28 pack one) since past 4-5 months. My periods start when I reach the 4th week, i.e when the red color pills start. According to this, my red color pill dosage started yesterday (Sunday) but my periods did not. Am I worrying too much since its been...

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

How do I get the point across? She doesn't seem to get it! [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old guy (nearly 18) Senior in high school. I am strongly attracted to a 15 year old girl, a Sophomore in high school. It's not just a physical attraction, we like the same type of music, we are both reserved or shy, and enjoy writing. One of my close friends tried to get to know her...

A milestone reached [ 15 Answers ]

Well, my 2 year old has reached a great milestone in his life! He is now peeing only in his potty chair, and only wears a diaper overnight. I am so proud of him! But one question. I have been rewarding him with cookies, but I'm afraid that's not a good thing. Does anyone know a good reward...

View more questions Search