Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heater581 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Bad credit loan
    I am trying to buy a small business concept. I have tried going through different lenders to get a loan, but all have denyed me because I seem to have "fair-poor" credit. I had a credit card, I missed a few payments but paid it off. Does anyone know where I can get a $7500 loan even if I have bad credit. I know it is possible, I saw it on some USA webiste but what about for Canadians? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 11, 2007, 10:02 AM
    What collateral do you have? Does Canada have a govt angency that promotes small businesses?
    heater581 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 10:20 AM
    I have a car. Does that help? I don't know what Canada does have a government agency but they said that could take 4 weeks or more. I don't want to wait that long. :o

Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    What collateral do you have? Does Canada have a govt angency that promotes small busineses?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 11, 2007, 10:44 AM
    You may not have a choice. Talk to your bank, your local chamber of commerce, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a loan, have bad credit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am from South Australia. I am not sure weather there is anyone that can help us. We are in a very sticky situation. I have bad credit, and we need a home loan urgently. We are in a house that we are renting at present, and we have just been informed that the land lords are going to...

How to buy a house with bad credit, no credit, and no money down [ 22 Answers ]

I'm a mother of two, one 22 who is going to have a baby in oct. who is with the daddy of the baby, he is trying very hard, working all the time. But most of his money is going towards the baby. Then one 17 who is mildy mental retarded, They all live in a one room basement apartment. They really...

Co Signer of Car Loan Gone Bad [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I co-signed for my ex boyfriend over 5 years ago. When we broke up only 3 months after I co signed we agreed to take our cars into our own name. I did this and waited about 6 months before contacting him to see if he was going to take care of this matter. He never did take care of the...

Bad Credit No Money Down Loan [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find a mortgage, or to get a loan to purchase a home for people with low income, no money down and bad credit? My husband and I can not stay where we were living previously because of unreconsilable differences with the home owners. We have 3 children and can not afford...

An auto loan and my credit? [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a car and financed it through the dealer. The only reason I did this is because I am coming into a large sum of money in a week or so and figured I would just pay off the car loan when that money arrives. However, my credit is not that great and the auto dealer told me that if I made...

View more questions Search