Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DARK2LIGHT Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2005, 09:20 PM
    Psychic reading for a scorpio
    I am a 15 year old male born Nov. 21, 1989 at 3:50 pm. Is anything good in my future considering everything else is going bad right now. Any love or anything. Please give me a Psychic reading.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2005, 04:40 AM
    Readings
    Hi,
    I am a 63 yr old male who believes that your future is determined by you. Hard work, good attitudes, honesty, and repect for others, are some of the things that will determine whether your future is "good" or "bad".
    As for things happening now, all of us, at one time or another, have gone through things that weren't really good, not happy times.
    Hang in there, things will change for the good, if you have a good attitude.
    Psychic readings aren't going to change your future for you... you have to do that yourself.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Oct 26, 2005, 11:58 AM
    DARK2Light
    You are a scorpio. Yes watery sign, secretive, emotional, someto\imes you think too much! You are so very young to feel this way but I understand. Young one your life will get better, but you should know that you have to take the yin with the yan.
    I can tell you, you are a healer, and life will mostly be at times hard. Depending on how you look at it and if you know its coming ahead of time. But you will find your gift and help millions of others with your uniqueness.
    Grey days bring you down, you love the outdoors and sunshine is extremely important to your well being. Go tan, turn up the lights, get outside, it truly makes you happier.
    You may feel as if you are at the butt end of a lot in your house right now. And you are. But for as much as you feel like the black sheep right now, everyone in your family will grow to love and respect you for who you are. Integrity.
    Before long they will all come running to you for your knowledge and advice even though they make you feel like the black sheep of the family, they will come around. You do not have the same line of thinking that the rest of your family and relatives do. Intelligence is not always appreciated by ignorance. Peace ranieri

Oct 27, 2005, 03:09 PM
    Scorpio
    Sorry for posting up But my messages box is full. How do I move them to get all of your messages again, thanks ranieri

Oct 27, 2005, 03:13 PM
    Scorpio
    I figured it out thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic in NYC [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - Does anyone know of a good psychic in the New York City area?

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

Psychic readings [ 80 Answers ]

Psychic,tarot,and love readings by maria One reading will convince you that I am the psychic you have been looking for. Contact me now for advice and answers in all areas of life of such as love,marriage,career,health,family,etc.thank you and godbless

View more questions Search