Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 05:37 AM
    Actually considering that you were asking how to get this girl to give you oral sex and she was unresponsive I was jokingly suggesting that as a means to an ends. Its not my fault if you read everything literally.

And again NO that is NOT how agree/disagree works. Again its not my fault if you don't understand sarcasm.
    aaii Posts: 91, Reputation: 10

Oct 12, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Actually considering that you were asking how to get this girl to give you oral sex and she was unresponsive I was jokingly suggesting that as a means to an ends. Its not my fault if you read everything literally.

And again NO that is NOT how agree/disagree works. Again its not my fault if you don't understand sarcasm.
    I'm not being sarcastic about this topic because our relationship means a lot to me. I started this thread for constructive advice about the best way to communicate with her my feelings about the sexual side of our relationship, and not sarcastic answers. But thanks anyway :)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 09:39 AM
    What's interesting to me is that I think this is a case of "Men are from Mars, and Women are From Venus".

Glinda and I were essentially trying to tell you the same thing Ordinaryguy was. We just said it--well, like women.

I'm glad you understand now that what we really wanted was for you to respect the responses your girl was giving you, and not push it.

Oct 12, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    What's interesting to me is that I think this is a case of "Men are from Mars, and Women are From Venus".
    Yes, exactly this is the case. Notice how different the girls have responded to this thread. Mostly hostile remarks from girls, I think?

And this is exactly the problem and my point... how to communicate with her without being on a different planet.

But I can now see a language that we both understand; body language and that tells me she isn't ready, so in no way will I force her.

I just hope that its not something I'm doing wrong in the bedroom which is putting her off. I guess that's what I want to know now, or if it is simply she's just not ready.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 10:07 AM
    The headache excuse, the stomachache excuse... those are telling you she's not ready, and she doesn't want you to push it, without possibly pushing you away by saying "No".

She's afraid you'll leave if she says no, you know.

And I'm sorry if my comments came off as hostile---you came off as a 20 yr old guy who says he respects his girl, and then turns around and gets upset when the sex isn't there--it IS a miscommunication that happens between the sexes so often.

Read her body language--I bet it says she wants you, but not yet.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaii
    Hey

I've been with my partner for over a month and all we seem to do is spend time in her bedroom cuddling. But I want more.
    Ok so month isnt that long a time but you know what she might be feeling the same

I want to tell her she isn't satisfying my needs as a man and that I need relief otherwise I really get stressed!!
    hell hunny we all need relief nothing wrong with doing it yourself is there ever think that she might actually not find you sexy??

In fact, I noticed when she has (on the odd occasion) given me relief that straight after I felt much more comfortable and actually started talking to her loads and wanted to do more for her!
    See if she is just laying there like a log she obviously isnt getting anything from you ever thought about changing your technique??

I don't know how to approach the issue delicately without her thinking I'm a sex freak and just like every other guy.
    Ha all men think with there nobs its a well known fact some have just learnt to approacj the subject with a little more tact and that hunn just comes with age you two need to talk

Oh and by the way... she doesn't seem bothered about me giving her relief. In fact whenever I try she usually just lays there like a limp dead dog until I ask if I should stop and she says she has a headache or stomache ache or something :S
    ... But once she has said it felt absolutely amazing and told me I was doing everything right and it felt like she just needed to "explode" but couldn't. Says she thinks shes never had an orgasm.
    Did you do something different that time???

Am I just useless in the bedroom? I know shes had abit of experience but doesn't look like it cos she doesn't "use" it!
    Maybe you are maybe you arent but its give and take remember its not just about you and your relief its about giving her something after all practice makes perfect ask her what she likes etc talk for heavens sake. Discuss your feelings ask her about hers its all about descovery and remember if you get that desperate and she really isnt that interested go take a long shower ;)

Oct 12, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    And i'm sorry if my comments came off as hostile---you came off as a 20 yr old guy who says he respects his girl, and then turns around and gets upset when the sex isn't there--it IS a miscommunication that happens between the sexes so often.
    That's OK I can understand entirely why you would think that. I do come across as being a horny 20 year old.

I honestly love her for who she is... and I RARELY ever love a girl or regard someone as special as she is.

Oct 12, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Ok so month isnt that long a time but you know what she might be feeling the same
    Possibly... I said in a comment that I do hope she's not thinking the same and just thinks I'm boring in the bedroom because I don't seem to want to do much!

hell hunny we all need relief nothing wrong with doing it yourself is there ever think that she might actually not find you sexy??
    No she told me she finds me sexy and she was VERY turned on in the first week that we met. I think its not a physical thing that's the problem, maybe she's holding back because of something emotional?

See if she is just laying there like a log she obviously isnt getting anything from you ever thought about changing your technique??
    Well she lays there and I don't think I do anything differently than that time when she was very turned on. I try and pleasure her by kissing her seductively in different places I know she likes, take my time in everything I do, teasing, but mostly she doesn't seem like she's ever in the mood...

Ha all men think with there nobs its a well known fact some have just learnt to approacj the subject with a little more tact and that hunn just comes with age you two need to talk
    Yeah that's exactly the reason for this post. Want to know the most sensitive way to approach this :)

Did you do something different that time???
    Well. I did say to her that if she cracks her knuckles once more I would rip her clothes off. And I did. She said she found that really sexy. I don't think that would work now--its been done.

Maybe you are maybe you arent but its give and take remember its not just about you and your relief its about giving her something after all practice makes perfect ask her what she likes etc talk for heavens sake. Discuss your feelings ask her about hers its all about descovery and remember if you get that desperate and she really isnt that interested go take a long shower ;)
    Yeah I WANT to give her relief I love knowing I'm pleasing her but she never tells me! Whenever I ask she normally replies with something that tells me she isn't in the mood and wants me to stop... which seems like most of the time!
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Possibly... I said in a comment that I do hope shes not thinking the same and just thinks I'm boring in the bedroom cos I don't seem to want to do much!
    You need to get thinking gary and find out what she likes and dislikes most girls wont give it up that easily

No she told me she finds me sexy and she was VERY turned on in the first week that we met. I think its not a physical thing thats the problem, maybe shes holding back because of something emotional?
    Maybe she is just bored of you doing the same thing come on get with the programme variate hunny

Well she lays there and I don't think I do anything differently than that time when she was very turned on. I try and pleasure her by kissing her seductively in different places I know she likes, take my time in everything I do, teasing, but mostly she doesn't seem like shes ever in the mood...
    practise makes perfect you need to stay aware and not get to wrapped up in what your doing

Yeah thats exactly the reason for this post. Want to know the most sensitive way to approach this :)
    Only you can judge that one hunn she is your girl go for a walk in the park somewhere public but not to public where she isnt gonna feel presurised

Well. I did say to her that if she cracks her knuckles once more I would rip her clothes off. And I did. She said she found that really sexy. I don't think that would work now--its been done.
    Not exactly romantic that is it lol all girls like a bit of tlc you just have to disipher weather she wants the romance or the raunch

Yeah I WANT to give her relief I love knowing I'm pleasing her but she never tells me! Whenever I ask she normally replies back with something that tells me she isnt in the mood and wants me to stop... which seems like most of the time!
    well your either not doing it right, she really isnt in the mood or just doesnt want it you know i have to ask how often are you jumping on the poor girl lol we arent sex machines you know ;)

Oct 12, 2007, 10:54 AM
    You need to get thinking gary and find out what she likes and dislikes most girls wont give it up that easily
    Just one question... how did you know my name is gary?

Hmm well maybe she is getting bored but ironically she's boring me by just laying there... and whenever I even attempt to do anything sexual she normally doesn't seem interested. She just loves to hold me on the bed and give me quick cute pecks sometimes. I just think its not on her mind as much as it is for me.

I think with her you really have to find the perfect moment, which depends on lots of things; time of day, the day, her mood (stressful, tired, bored, moody, hungry, etc), how I approach it, what we were talking about, loads more.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Just one question... how did you know my name is gary?!

Hmm well maybe she is getting bored but ironically shes boring me by just laying there... and whenever I even attempt to do anything sexual she normally doesn't seem interested. She just loves to hold me on the bed and give me quick cute pecks sometimes. I just think its not on her mind as much as it is for me.

I think with her you really have to find the perfect moment, which depends on lots of things; time of day, the day, her mood (stressful, tired, bored, moody, hungry, etc), how I approach it, what we were talking about, loads more.
    LOL id say that was a dam good guess wasn't it, had to make sure you were paying attention ;)

You know what your not going to like what I'm thinking but I'm asking myself if you two are compatible you obviously want a reletionship to be on higher levels and she sure as hell isn't on that same wave if you catch my drift.
    You so need to talk to each other hunn and work this out between you there's no easy way to approach it just do it and get it over with before you go crackers.
    Remember we all have needs just on different levels good luck to you.

Oct 12, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Good guess my arse! Seriously how do you know... freaking me out! Do I know you? ;)

No I completely disagree when you say we aren't "compatible" - It's never felt so right with anyone else before I know we can make things work but she has abit of a problem with communication and telling me what she wants. I think it's a trust issue... I mean thinking about it she doesn't even like me looking "down there"... doesn't mind me touching but goes all shy if I look.

I thought my email was private ;)
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Nothings private anywhere unless you pay for it to be so but that's another story.

Do you love the girl? Can you honestly say with hand on heart you respect her? And I'm not being nasty asking that but we all do things for different reasons, you seriously have to take the plunge and talk things through I can't tell you how to do that wish I could but you will know how and when in the mean time your just going to have to be as understanding as you can if you want it to last its time to look at the wider picture, yeah sex is great but there are loads of other ways to relieve yourself without any kind of contact you just have to work out what's right for you trial and error gawd even after 30 years there are time now I think hell I don't know what I want and if I don't know how can I expect anyone else to know too.

Oct 12, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Ah so you got my name from my email o dear ;)

Yes I do love this girl. I've known her for over 5 years and we have always been there for each other. And although I'm making this out to be a big issue its definitely NOT something I would want to lose her over... she's too special. Its just an issue I want to raise with her in a nice and caring way... But I don't think I would do it just yet and see what happens over the next month or so :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Take things slow and enjoy each other blimey you never know what tomorrow brings time to talk and enjoy each other hold her and make her feel like she is the world to you keep her safe and keep her warm the fireworks will boom and spark when the times right.

Life is short enough without letting trivial things bother you learn from others reactions here it could help you grow in more ways that one.

Oct 12, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Take things slow and enjoy eachother blimey you never know what tommorow brings time to talk and enjoy eachother hold her and make her feel like she is the world to you keep her safe and keep her warm the fireworks will boom and spark when the times right.

Life is short enough without letting trivial things bother you learn from others reactions here it could help you grow in more ways that one.
    Yeah we have been taking things slow but its just kind of annoying how it feels like we have had a "set back" because we were abit more intimate when we first met... and I don't see why that passion has died down so quickly. I don't think it's a physical thing I think she's holding back emotionally, personally... In which case I do need her to talk to me and understand why.

Thanks for all your help. :)
    LeanneDucan Posts: 11, Reputation: 6

Oct 13, 2007, 01:28 AM
    You'd be surprised how many guys share your dilemma! There are plenty of ways to solve your situation though. Check out themenschamber.com it's a mens website all my guy friends go to and its loaded with information for men covering just about everything.

Your girl sounds like she's being a star fish! This is the term used for women who just lay there limp and don't put in enough effort or enthusiasm while having sex! There's so many people out there who just settle for a mediocre sex life and I don't recommend this because in the long run it has a detrimental impact on your emotional, mental and physical health not to mention the strain it puts on your relationship

Good Luck

Oct 13, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanneDucan
    Your girl sounds like she's being a star fish! this is the term used for women who just lay there limp and don't put in enough effort or enthusiasm while having sex!
    Haha yeah that sounds like a perfect term!

I think its an emotional issue with care, trust and respect. I think if I allow her to trust me and prove to her that I care about her and respect her needs -- which I always try to do -- she may open up to me more (no pun intended!)

Trust and respect are earned in time. Care can be shown all the time... and I always show my love for her :)

Take care
    terminator05 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2007, 06:46 AM
    I'm not sure why you are so hostile about this? You have completely misunderstood almost the whole situation and are escalating this into making it look like I'm a heartless bully who doesn't care about her feelings. Your pointing all the fingers at me.

And yes I have tried to get her off. She said I was doing everything right and it felt like she needed to explode. But most of the time when I try she says she has a stomach ache of headache which is fine, but seems she has a headache pretty much all the time.

I would NEVER force her into anything... thats just not who I am. :)

But its very frustrating when shes just rubbing around your crotch, over your jeans, and doesn't go the full way cos says she doesn't want the mess. Imagine almost wanting to explode then just being left... It's extremely frustating and leaves me feeling stressed.

Can no man relate to this? I know its hard for girls to understand what its like to have around 20 times greater testosterone levels ;)

Have you simply tried just talking reasonably to her about her "teasing" you with the whole crotch rubbing thing?

Oct 13, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by terminator05
    Have you simply tried just talking reasonably to her about her "teasing" you with the whole crotch rubbing thing?
    I have said to her your teasing me. I actually can't even remember what he response to that was, but I know she didn't really say much to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No sex! [ 4 Answers ]

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year in September... I'm almost 21 and he is 25... and he NEVER EVER comes onto me! I'm lucky to have sex one every 3 months, and I can't even remember the last time! At first he seemed really into me and he would be all over me! We would stay up late...

Does she want sex? [ 17 Answers ]

I am 28yr old, married One 17yr old girl staying nearby me She is looking with sex appeal to me Does it is right to have sex with her, if she wants?

He never wants to have sex with me why? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend is in the army and we have been together for nearly 5 years and quite often when he comes home at a weekend he always says he is not in the mood or too tired for sex today was the last day we se en each other before I go on holiday on Friday with my friends and he still didn't have sex...

View more questions Search