Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walnut35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Self Introduction New Position, New Company Same Boss
    I formerly worked as an executive assistant for someone at his home. He then offered me a position in his new start up company. I hired someone for my position at his home who was organizing his appts. etc.

I need to write a letter to all contacts in various organizations to introduce myself (in some cases, again), and ask them to copy me on all correspondence.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2012, 04:55 PM
    I would use email, and the various examples available in Microsoft's Office Template portal are very good as a starting point for your letter. I would re-phrase so it sounds like it is written in your voice, but you will get the idea from reading the examples in the link above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter about a new company [ 10 Answers ]

Hello I have started a new travel agency which deals will all the air tickets nation and international and we organise tours etc... I want to write a introductory letter to the all my corporate custmers and travels patners And I want a good introduction to give it to in my website.. ...

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Company Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to have samples of Introduction letters of my Company which is specialized in facility management services Thank you

Company introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

I am working in a Sanitary ware and ceramic supplier company. Please help me in writing a very cool introduction letter to my clients.

Company Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need to write a Company introduction letter very professional

View more questions Search