Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cameo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2005, 08:22 PM
    Diabetic cooking
    I recently found out that I am a diabetic and am trying to cook healthy meals. Does anyone have any recipies for good vegetable dishes. I am trying not to use starchy vegetables. My Doctor said vegetables were free for me to eat so I can have more of them if they are not the starchy kind! Yumm yumm!

Cameo
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 20, 2005, 08:51 PM
    Recepies
    http://www.diabetessymptom.net/news/...archem=recipes

Check out this site, it has several free recipies and other information. It will help you for starters. Good Luck. Check out a pharmacy, sometimes some pamphlets are published for free with a few coupons and hints also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diabetic Cat Help [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old, diabetic, spayed, feline. She has been insulin dependent for approx 5 years. Occasionally, she may go a week or more and require NO insulin. She's been on Humulin-Ultra the entire time. Has anyone ever had a bad bottle? This bottle is less than two weeks old, but her #'s are...

Diabetes: How much sugar should a diabetic limited to? [ 3 Answers ]

How much sugar should a diabetic be limited to? (gram per day or week?)

Diabetic dog [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has diabetes and I can't get her to eat, she vomits every time she eats or drinks this is the first time this has happened. I think she is having a hypoglycemic episode, should I give her her shot anyway? I just put some karo syrup on her teeth so she could get some sugar, can anyone help me.

Diabetic diet [ 1 Answers ]

My Aunt is a big, beautiful, mature woman who has just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. She is having a problem understanding how to convert carbs to grams. Her dietician is a wonderful person, but doesn't realize that she is 70 years old and may not catch on as quickly as a younger...

View more questions Search