Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pu55ycat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Cats not getting along.
    I have currently 3 cats the first cat named Kaylee has one son living with us and in the past year I adopted over 9 strays but found homes for all but one. Her name is Frankie she is a great companion. My famle Kaylee is awful to the stray. All Frankie does now is hide under my bed. Is there anything I can do to help this situation?
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:16 PM
    Keep them separated and have separate feeding bowls treats litter boxes etc. until you cat get him adopted (make sure they know which is theirs)
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 5, 2010, 12:21 PM

Old thread. Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

9 cats [ 1 Answers ]

I have 9! 4 are about 3 months old. I just dosed them (8) of with Advantage... How long until they can play outside?? And, do I have to bomb my house? Thanks. Brr meow meow

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

2 cats [ 6 Answers ]

I've got 2 cats one is a 2 year old and the mother of the other one that was born in June. Both are female. The mother is VERY laid back and affectionate the youngster is the opposite yet they've always got along, till now. I just walked into the kitchen and as usual the young one nudged mum out...

Cats [ 2 Answers ]

I will be bringing home a six week old boxer puppy soon and I already have a 1yr old cat. He is very active and aggressive how can I integrate them with out him hurting the puppy?:o

Too many cats? [ 8 Answers ]

My significant other moved into my place with me last year. I already had 5 cats. They are all cats I found on the street and adopted. Hey, I was single! When he moved in, he had a cat of his own plus his step-mom gave us another cat last year. So now we have 7. We do not plan on taking in...

View more questions Search