Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystal123098 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Alternatives to sex?
    Since I can't seem to win my boyfriend over in bed, is there anyway I can bring my libido down... I've tried "doing it myself" but that just puts me in the mood even more, and with me being pregnant my hormones are driving me bonkers. There is absolutely no way I can change his mind so is there anything I can do or take? PLEASE HELP
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 07:02 PM
    How are they driving you bonkers? Over sexed/depressed? What do you mean?

Doing it yourself may put you in the mood more, but there will come a time when I think you will be satisfied (I hope). Keep up the good "work" Cheers!

Oct 10, 2007, 08:24 PM
    I mean my hormones make me want sex all the time
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Are you married?

Have other kids?

How many months pregnant?

Were you sexually active with him prior?
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 11, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Time to get a grip. Time to step back. Time to tap into all the other incredible things stored in your heart, brain and soul. Sublimate, be an artist or write a book about women's hormonal treats. Be a designer of infant wear. Invent a new nursing bra. Design a child's toy that will cost nothing to make. It's fun to be tickled; we laugh till we cry but our wet eyes can turn to a fixed stare if we're being tickled too much or if our thoughts are on infants and other stuff. Any chance you had pin worms as a young child? You guy's will be just great.

Oct 12, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Nope, not married, no other kids... this will be our first, yes we had sex all the time. Since we stopped partying when I found out I was pregnant things went down hill for our sex life
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 12, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal123098
    nope, not married, no other kids....this will be our first, yes we had sex all the time. Since we stopped partying when i found out i was preggo things went down hill for our sex life
    Ahhhhh!! "Partying" and that has stopped because your pregnant. You should get him back to what works; go partying and let him drink what ever. You can go with water or any non alcohol bev. But let him do what he's used to and I'll bet he starts jumping your bones.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Well, unplanned pregnancy can be a bit of a buzz-kill.

Once your lives are back on track you can get your sex life back on track.

**Focus on out of the bed and you will benefit in the bed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving alternatives during pregnancy. [ 4 Answers ]

:) Okay... hello again to everyone first of all... it's been a while since I've posted anything. I have been around though. I have a question concerning alternatives to shaving during pregnancy... other than waxing! I'm 24 weeks along and I'm getting to the point where I can't get to some areas....

Alternatives when accepting money [ 1 Answers ]

What if three alternatives where offered, which one would you accept? Assuming you could earn 11% annually.. 1. 10,000 now 2. 2,000 a year for eight years 3. 24,000 at the end of eight years Would your answer change if you could receive 12% annually? Why? Or why not?

BK Alternatives [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am at a point where I have to file BK. What if I do not file BK and let the creditors sue me? What happens in order? Do I have to show up at court each time I get sued? I have no problem if they enter a judgement against me. I live in California. Thanks for your detailed explanations ...

Alternatives to electric heat? [ 8 Answers ]

I am house searching and I've found the perfect property. *But* there is electric heat. I am in Massachusetts, and our heating season is just much too long to go through several months on electric heat($$) I was wondering... what do I do? I am interested in a corn stove, but I worry if we ever...

Alternatives to bankruptcy [ 3 Answers ]

I don`t have enough debt to file for bankruptcy,only @ $500. Any alternatives?

View more questions Search