Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angie001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Six mth old puppy has slimey stools :/
    I took my puppy to a dog park earlier in the day and he stopped to do his business and I bent over to pick up his stools in the doggy bag and recoil in horror:eek:... his poop has a slimey greenish-yellow film over it. Anyone know what can cause this and should I call the vet and reschedule his appt for earlier this month? Any and all suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 05:48 PM
    It is good to be concerned, but I doubt it is any big thing. He could have a virus upsetting his digestion a little, or he may have managed to forage something causing it. Keep an eye on him looking for other symptoms. You do want to take a little care not to let him take a turn for the worse over the weekend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I evict a tenant who is on a mth-to-mth contract with another tenant! [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 people who are on the mth-to-mth contract, 1 tenant I would Like to keep but the other I would like to evict pays his portion late and this month he has not paid his portion. Contract does not state anything about each one having to pay there own portion but does state that they are...

I have blood in my stools [ 2 Answers ]

Here is a breakdown. I am 32 years old. Female. Three kids. Smoker for 18 years. I have blood in my stool and stomach cramps along with diaria. I have to get a colonoscopy done to find out what is wrong. Now I'm on my period even though I just got off it two weeks ago. I feel dizzy and weak and...

How much activity is good for a 5 mth old puppy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 5 month old Germ Shep mix pup and was wondering how much activity he needs each day. He usually plays (fetch, runs around house and yard) in the morning and goes on a walk every day around 1pm and then sleeps all afternoon and only plays a little in the evening before going to his...

I am on OPT 9 mth NY and 3 mth NJ [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just completed my MBA in 2nd September 05 and was working in the university New york , no my OPT is going on and I got a job in New Jersey Do I get two W2 forms one in my university and one in my work place? So how do I about the taxes? What all do I need? Please suggest if you know...

View more questions Search