Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piperfan28 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2005, 04:35 PM
    Help! Abandoned Kittens!
    Hey all,

I'm in need of some deseperate help. I came home from college today to find that two 2 week old kittens had been abandoned in my loft! I need some advice! I have mammalac for them and they will take it froma syringe reluctantly, but I need all the info on little two week old kittens I can get!

AHHH!!

-Blair-
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2005, 05:54 AM
    Kittens
    Hi,
    You must have been really surprised to find them! I would have been. Here is a link with just about everything you might need to know about caring for them:

http://www.kittenrescue.org/handbook.htm

Have a great day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to buy abandoned homes [ 12 Answers ]

I know there is a way to buy abandoned homes without negotiating with the owner. As you can imagine, some refrain from sharing their secrets. Anyone have any clues?

Abandoned Homes [ 3 Answers ]

I have been watching a home in Gardena, California. It has been abandoned for about 10 years. I called the tax assessor's office and they gave me the name of the owner. So I have that which is a good start. I called the city of Gardena to see if they owned the property and they said no. They...

Kittens [ 3 Answers ]

My two weeks old kitten has red pupils. Is that normal?

Interested in buying abandoned houses. [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in buying abandoned property to fix up, and would like to know if there is any city funding or grants available to help me with these purchases. How do I go about getting information on those?

Abandoned and neglected property [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out what's going on with an abandoned house in an area I'm looking to buy, I went to a government site and got the tax info its behind, I also have the name of the owner, I don't no if the house is in forecloser or not. But I'm thinking if I can find out what bank holds the...

View more questions Search