Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rummage Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2003, 05:08 PM
    16 Bit Color
    Hi-
    I'm using W98SE--How do I get to that graph bar that shows if I'm using 16 bit color or more--I can't remember how to get to that page-I would like to slide it up a bit higher--Thanks so much--
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Dec 14, 2003, 10:28 AM
    16 Bit Color
    Right-click on your desktop

Select "properties" from the pop-up menu

Click the settings tab on the window that will appear

Voilą :)

~psi42

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to take out hair color [ 6 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and I want to go back to my natural color without going to salon and doing it and I'm wondering what the best way is to take the color out

Too dark of color [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. so on Saturday morning I dyed my hair a light/medium brown and put highlights in it. Of course my boyfriend told me the highlights look orangy.. so me being the genius that I am :D.. decided to buy DARK BROWN hair dye and dye it.. It came out SO bad.. it was streaky and diffferent colors and...

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

Dog ear wax color [ 4 Answers ]

My lab has just gotten over an ear infection ( been over two weeks). I cleaned his ears with a Q tip just as labman mentioned in a previous post and noticed the wax color was reddish-brown Is this normal color or due to the infection? He had a lot of build up and I don't know if I got it all...

Color Zap [ 1 Answers ]

I covered my gray with Natural Instincts Costal Dune color. It won't wash out and now I have gray roots. I'd like to go back to my gray color. Am I correct that I can use the Color Zap and not have to apply new color? Somebody told me that color removers would just turn my hair orange and I'd...

View more questions Search