Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trublkfml1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 04:14 PM
    I want my ex boyfriend back but he has a girlfriend
    I was with my ex boyfriend for 1year and 2months.My ex boyfriend and I have been broken up for 8months now. He's turning 19years old in about two more weeks and I'm 22years old. We were each others first love. We were also each others longest relationship. Im not sure for the cause of the break up but when we broke up he told me we would get back together. Not long after we broke up I found out he had another girlfriend. During 7 months of our break up He would still call me and check on me to see how I'm doing but I guess I got too emotional and started doing things to make him hurt how I was hurting. Last week I found out his girlfriend moved in with him at his mother house and now he won't speak to me or call me anymore. I want him back but I feel like I can't compete. What could I do to either get back on good terms with him or to get him back? I've never gone a day without thinking about him or missing him. I feel as though I need him back.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 06:32 PM
    I think you are just out of luck, and if you're thinking of coming between those two, you need to be out of luck. He wants you to leave them alone. Act like a mature respectable person and do it.
    yourman64 Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Oct 11, 2007, 10:50 AM
    I'm in the same situation but the other way around, you should get him to want you back if I werehim all you would have to do is tell me how you feel and I would give you a second chance do you think that you would be able to help me?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 10:54 AM
    If you go after this guy, you should really be ashamed of yourself. He has a girlfriend and has told you to leave him alone. Don't act like some insecure selfish child and try to break them up just because you want him back. Get over it and move on.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Move on... you broke up 8 months ago, and you were only together for a year before that... thats nothing, He moved on, so should you.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Stalk him.

I mean you already are - but make it official:
    Hire a detective to follow him during the day.
    Then, park outside his house at night.
    Maybe crack into his email... Follow him through the market and bump into him "by accidentt"...
    By the age of 30 you may get tired and get another boyfriend... But until then, it's better than having no one in your life at all I guess...

OR, move on... and let your heart heal like everyone must. And be glad you are 22 and not 92.
    Zell Posts: 57, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2007, 11:47 AM
    I know what its like to watch someone you loved go of with someone else. The best advice I can give is to let go. No contact is the best way, cut this guy out of your life. You still think about him everyday, You ex is confusen, get rid of him and the pain will ease over time, I know everyone says it will get better over time, I never believed it at first, but it hounestly does. It will hurt and you will still think about him but it will ease off eventually. He has moved on and found someone else, you should pick yourself up and move on.
    You feel as you need this guy back... Do you really need him, or do you just miss the closeness?

Good luck =)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 12:24 PM
    He has moved on with his life, and so should you. You cared a lot more than he did, but its time to let go, and accept this thing is over, and has been for a while.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 11, 2007, 05:43 PM
    You make it very clear how you feel. You make it very clear what your x-b.f. has chosen to do. You make your goals very clear. Imagine being on an elevator in a very tall building. The elevator is going to stop 8 times before making it up to the 87th floor. Every time the elevator stops you say to everyone "I want this elevator to go down." After the 4th stop a kind old woman wispers in your ear "why don't you get off at the next floor and take another elevator down." IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON. You'll be fine.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Time is the best weapon for a broken heart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want my ex girlfriend back [ 9 Answers ]

Ok here it gos this is why we broke up I was treating her like a princess Too much and what she wanted was to be treated equal like every one else so we have been going out for 8 months and almost 9 and she broke up because of that and were still friends its been like a week since we broke up and I...

I want to get my boyfriend back but bhe has a new girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I been dating for a year and a half and we were very very very much in love. He broke up with me because he thought I got to clingy and lost self cofidence in myself and he broke up. Then a little later started to date one of his coworkers. I am trying to date again and I don't think I...

Boyfriend won't have sex with pregnant girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

I told my boyfriend about 2 months ago that I'm pregnant, so both of us stopped partying and having any fun pretty much since then, we have sex less and less and my hormones are driving me crazy... I need sex and he won't even bother... and when we do its short, no foreplay, and I am unsatisfied....

Need help getting my ex girlfriend back [ 4 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend broke up like 2 months ago, at first I was her little pet I will admit, we just hung out and we went from sex to kisses on the cheeks, pitiful I know... but I decided to ignore her for a week, and she then started talking about she needs me in her life but she doesn't...

Definition of being someone'e girlfriend/boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

A friend and I were talking about what in means to be going out with someone and have differing views. I'd be interested to hear what everyone's views are on the subject. What defines going out with someone rather than just being friends in your opinion?

View more questions Search