Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JulesDP Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Possible to file Ch.13 w/o atty?
    My husband and I are having a REALLY hard time keeping up w/ all of our debts and we do not qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy (we consulted an atty on this a few months ago). Needless to say if we can barely afford monthly expenses then we definitely cannot afford to pay an attorney for this entire process, so is it humanly possible to properly file Chapter 13 bankruptcy w/o the help of an attorney?

Check out some similar questions!

Deputy Atty. Gen. James Comey vs. Alberto Gonzales [ 3 Answers ]

Bush administration on trial again; will it ever end? Presidential candidate Barack Obama this morning called a secret Justice Department authorization for expansive use of the harshest interrogation techniques ever used by the Central Intelligence Agency "an outrageous betrayal of our core...

File single or file separate [ 2 Answers ]

I am engaged to marry a woman who lives in Switzerland. We both have sizable incomes and we do not want to pay substantially more taxes in either country. Currently I file single. When I simply changed the status of my filing in TurboTax from single to Married filing separately, the tax burden...

Dispute Atty Fees for Foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

Do attorneys have to validate their attorney when they list them on the reinstatment? The reinstatement letter simply says "attorney fees, costs, estimated foreclosure. We are current on the mtg. payments. Is their any recourse against the atty.

I cannot afford an atty, how do I get an increase in child support [ 5 Answers ]

I only receive $30.00 per week for my daughter. My new husband and I provide housing, food, clothing, chilcare and all expenses. She receive health insurance through the sate of NJ. Her father only pays $30.00 per week, and provides no other support or help with expenses. He and his new wife...

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.