Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Oct 10, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Just a message for teens.
    Stop worrying where your cellphone is, or getting angry your iPod broke, some kids don't even know what a cell phone or an iPod is because they don't have one.
    While your complaing how much you hate your moms cooking, think of all the kids who can't have a meal to even complain about.
    When your whining your a$$ for new clothes and shoes when you have a closet full of them, think of the kids who barley have a decent pair of pants to wear. While your complaining about how you never get what you want, think of the kids who never gotten anything at all. While you sit there in your nice air conditioned homes on your PC's think of all the children who are out on the streets. While you complain, so many kids have it worse then you. You should be ashamed. We are animals. We are so consumed on materials and such nonsense that we forget to give to those in needs and instead we take and look for more like scavengers. No one is doing a damn thing to help the people in need. You all should be ashamed. Even I AM.

What goes around comes around.
    And that is deffinatly true. You hurt someone, you will get hurt.
    You talk about someone, you will be talked about.
    You steal, someone will take from you.
    Etc. Etc.

I have good Karma. I am always giving and taking less, being honest, and I'll be nice to you even if I don't like you.
    Thing with me, (I changed a lot this past year)

I used to LOVE talking about people, making fun of people, lying, you name it. I used to be "fake"?

Now I learned, You have to give more then you take. Lying only gets you in worse situations, and talking about people is RIDICULOUS. It shows you have no life or anything better to do with your time except focus your attention towards someone else. Also, making fun of people you don't even know is wrong. I made fun of people, and I felt more like s#!T. Sure I would laugh but in the end I didn't feel better about myself, I felt lower then dirt.

Sure everyone does these things but I think if we all just stopped doing this childish things like gossiping, judging people over the smallest things, fighting over anything, being more nice, and honest life would be a lot better, don't you agree?

One thing I improved on is quick judgment. Its hard but I improved.

I guess I posted this because I looked back on who I used to be, when I did all these things like lying, talking about people, judging quickly,and fighting with someone, it just came back and bit me in the a$$.

The world isn't in a position right now for people to fight or gossip or judge or any of that non sense. Deep down were all the same. Were all people who are scared, alone and just want to have a meaning in life. No one is any different then someone else. When we get cut, we bleed, when were upset we cry, when were angry we scream, when were happy we laugh. We are all the same.
    Kids our age set horrible examples for little children.

When we were kids, we didn't see black white, fat, skinny, tall, short, ugly, pretty,gay or straight. We just saw the person and who they really are.
    Fighting gets you no where. Judging someone gets you know where. Talking about someone gets you nowhere. So why do we all do it? We do we all lie, and hurt people we love? Why do we take more then we can give?

I really hope someone read this and understood what I'm trying to say.
    I'm just tired of baby bullsh*t. No one can be friends anymore with out secretly hating that person.

What I'm really trying to say... the way most kids act is pointless. Sure talk about someone all you want, or go make fun of the lady with 3 fingers, but in the end where will it get you?

People always say how they want world peace and unity, well... I don't see anyone taking a real stand for it and I am coming out and saying it.

IM DONE.
    I'm done with the lying, I'm done with talking about people, Im done with judging you before I meet you, getting ride of every selfish bone left in my body. I was never the type of person to put you down. I always accepted people for who they were, gave someone something when they needed it, but I stopped at one point because I followed the other crowd. I'm not getting sucked back into it.
    I know better then that.

So instead of trying to do something to spite someone, or make fun of the kid who sits by himself to make your friends like you better, why don't you go over to that kid all by them self, and talk with them?
    We all should start reaching out more, helping, caring, giving, and most importantly loving. I'm sick of seeing bad things happen to good people. Some people are just horrible and uncaring and that's what ruins society. The people who don't give a sh*t about anything in the world but themselves.

"When you get down the with the dogs you just get more flees"
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 05:50 PM
    That is very true. For all your life many people work to get their own material possessions... and for what? When you die you really think any of that goes with you? Nope. Many believe that this life is just a lesson for all humans to learn from each other before joining a god. Do you think the god you believe in really cares how much money you have or have had? No, he (or she) wants to see that your mind is pure and worthy...

Oct 10, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Exactly.
    I mean I'm not going to lie, I love have nice things but if I can't get the latest phone its no bother.
    peaceom Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Oct 11, 2007, 05:10 PM
    "Who are you to judge me
    And the life that I live?
    I know that I'm not perfect
    And that I don't claim to be.
    So before you point your fingers,
    Be sure your hands are clean."
    -bob marley.

Your "hands" aren't clean. You just judged me and every teen that reads this.
    Maybe you should watch what you say a little more closely.

Not every teen is like that and its people like you that lead societies to believe that all teenagers are like this. Its not really fair to us now is it?

Oh but I forgot you don't judge now do you. Yeah whatever you say.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Oct 11, 2007, 05:44 PM
    I have nice stuff and I always want nice stuff but I work for it. I worked the whole summer and bought clothes and all my school stuff with my own money. I help clean up the streets, collect food for the poor, do community projects, assist in nursing homes, and more. So when I sit back in my leather chair and watch my flat screen plasma, I don't feel guilty. I do all I can without having a car. I wouldn't say everyone is animals. Just because people have nice stuff does not mean they are only doing stuff for themselves. There are millionares out there that gives millions to fundations to find cures for aids and such. That is how they help. Everyone helps in there own way. While some can physically help people, others do it by writing checks, cleaning up their environments, etc...

Oct 11, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceom
    "Who are you to judge me
    And the life that I live?
    I know that I'm not perfect
    And that I don't claim to be.
    So before you point your fingers,
    Be sure your hands are clean."
    -bob marley.

your "hands" arent clean. you just judged me and every teen that reads this.
    maybe you should watch what you say a little more closely.

not every teen is like that and its people like you that lead societies to believe that all teenagers are like this. its not really fair to us now is it?

oh but i forgot you dont judge now do you. yeah whatever you say.
    Exuse me?
    Who was I judging?
    Did I say this whole thing was about Teens and they fit this stereo type? No, I did't. Why don't you read a little more closely.

*I said the world isn't in a position for nonsense, people need to start helping if they aren't already.

Don't twist my writing into something it isn't.
    I never said my "hands are clean", so don't even go there
    I said I'm fed up and done with this.
    I judge people by saying "Oh she seems nice, oh he is nice" but not like "Well doesnt she seem like a b*tch, oh she is a sl*t look at her clothes"
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Oct 11, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xAjikanx
    Exuse me?
    Who was I judging?
    Did I say this whole thing was about Teens and they fit this stereo type? No, I did't. why dont you read a little more closely.

*I said the world isnt in a position for nonsense, people need to start helping if they arent already.

Dont twist my writting into something it isnt.
    I never said my "hands are clean", so dont even go there
    I said i'm fed up and done with this.
    I judge people by saying "Oh she seems nice, oh he is nice" but not like "Well doesnt she seem like a b*tch, oh she is a sl*t look at her clothes"
    Actually, yes, you DID say this whole thing was about teens. Take a look at your title. Ya know... 'Just a message for teens.' I think that means it's about... teens.

Oct 11, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by retsoksirhc
    Actually, yes, you DID say this whole thing was about teens. Take a look at your title. Ya know.....'Just a message for teens.' I think that means it's about...teens.
    No, I never said it was all about teens.
    And
    Why would I go post this on the adult threads?
    That wouldn't make sense.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Regardless - I think that what you are trying to point out is that too often in this life that teenagers (or adults) get too wrapped up in the unimportant details and forget about what really matters. I think its an excellent thing to think about.

Oct 11, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Regardless - I think that what you are trying to point out is that too often in this life that teenagers (or adults) get too wrapped up in the unimportant details and forget about what really matters. I think its an excellent thing to think about.
    THANK YOU!
    THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MY POST IIS ABOUT!

So for that person I was dealing with before, don't twist my words into something they aren't.

Ty Glinda.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Also while it may not applicable to everyone I think that everyone can improve slightly in how we interact with one another every day or to stop and think about the things we value.

I know when I was a teen I wasn't materialistic but I was afraid of what other people thought and that fear often stopped me from doing the right thing. I remember a quote that a high school teacher of mine kept on her chalk board all year long it said "What is popular is not always right" I wish I had taken that more to heart at your age. I can look back and see that as a teen kids were unkind to one another and often hurt each other just to make themselves feel good.

Oct 11, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Your right.

Even though I haven't completely chsanged- I'm working on it.
    I hope people start turning around- The world needs it.
    peaceom Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Exuse me?
    Who was I judging?
    Did I say this whole thing was about Teens and they fit this stereo type? No, I did't. why dont you read a little more closely.

*I said the world isnt in a position for nonsense, people need to start helping if they arent already.

Dont twist my writting into something it isnt.
    I never said my "hands are clean", so dont even go there
    I said i'm fed up and done with this.

If you were saying this wasn't just about teens then why would you go to the teen section to post this and then put the title as "just a message for teens."
    Yes you are saying this is all teens.
    You are juding all teens by saying that's how we act.
    Why wouldn't it make sense to put this on the adults.. I think it would. Maybe I should go write a post on there about how bad adults act and how they need to change.
    You wouldn't appreciate it now would you?

This post is just you wanting to show the world what a better person you've become. That's all this post is about and nothing more.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Oct 12, 2007, 03:11 PM
    if you were saying this wasnt just about teens then why would you go to the teen section to post this and then put the title as "just a message for teens."
    yes you are saying this is all teens.
    you are juding all teens by saying thats how we act.
    why wouldnt it make sense to put this on the adults.. i think it would. maybe i should go write a post on there about how bad adults act and how they need to change.
    you wouldnt appreciate it now would you?!

this post is just you wanting to show the world what a better person youve become. thats all this post is about and nothing more.

Even the member discusion category would hve worked

Oct 12, 2007, 08:24 PM
    if you were saying this wasnt just about teens then why would you go to the teen section to post this and then put the title as "just a message for teens."
    yes you are saying this is all teens.
    you are juding all teens by saying thats how we act.
    why wouldnt it make sense to put this on the adults.. i think it would. maybe i should go write a post on there about how bad adults act and how they need to change.
    you wouldnt appreciate it now would you?!

this post is just you wanting to show the world what a better person youve become. thats all this post is about and nothing more.
    Uhm, I can care less what you say about adults.
    I'm 15 yrs old. Chill.

Actually no, I don't need to prove myself to people I don't know. I didn't write this to show how much of a "better" person I became so drop that.

*Seriously. Something is wrong with most people. There instigators. They will take something so innocent and make it soemthing it isn't.

Honestly, Stop that. Its so freakign annoying. Don't twist my words. If you want to be a smart @$$ about something don't do it with me, because you have no idea what your talking about.

Its actually about people changing for the good and how they should do that instead of living in negativity. GlindaofOz hit the nail on the head.

LAWL. I can't stand it when people decide to assume things and assume their right about something... when you didn't even write it.

I wasn't saying this is only about teens. ITs in Teens because well it made most sense TO ME

It only made sense to put it in teens because uhm hello- we are going to make the next generation and the way most of us act isn't decent.

If your not like this then stop complaining and don't read my post.
    OurGreatestYear Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 15, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Parts of this I agreed with, while other parts I didn't.

I agree, many teens these days need to do a hella lot of growing up, and learn to mature. Though isn't it a nautral human response to complain a little when something you paid good money for messes up? I mean, for example you mentioned Ipods; I've been having troubles with my iPod lately, and though I'm still grateful to have it and consider myself lucky to own one, I still get annoyed and tend to complain a little bit when it messes up like it has. But it's not like I go on and on and on about it, you know?

And honestly, I don't really think that all teens are this bad. Some of my friends, the girl I like, and myself, I think are all pretty mature, though we def. have our immature moments. I guess it's all just part of life, part of growing up.

Oct 15, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OurGreatestYear
    Parts of this I agreed with, while other parts I didn't.

I agree, many teens these days need to do a hella lot of growing up, and learn to mature. Though isn't it a nautral human response to complain a little when something you paid good money for messes up? I mean, for example you mentioned Ipods; I've been having troubles with my iPod lately, and though I'm still grateful to have it and consider myself lucky to own one, I still get annoyed and tend to complain a little bit when it messes up like it has. But it's not like I go on and on and on about it, you know?

And honestly, I don't really think that all teens are this bad. some of my friends, the girl I like, and myself, I think are all pretty mature, though we def. have our immature moments. I guess it's all just part of life, part of growing up.

Yea I agree with you, I mean who doesn't complain about things they pay good money for, I was really pointing out people who have something but just want more more more.

And no, not all teens/adults are like this, but a large majority. Everyone has there immature moments. Its just sad when the people never learn to grow up.

Thanks for commenting and understanding my post :)
    OurGreatestYear Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 15, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Yea I agree with you, I mean who doesnt complain about things they pay good money for, I was really pointing out people who have something but just want more more more.

And no, not all teens/adults are like this, but a large majority. Everyone has there immature moments. Its just sad when the people never learn to grow up.

Thanks for commenting and understanding my post :)
    Yeah, know what you mean.

Sure thing though. :)

Oct 15, 2007, 06:52 PM
    :)
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Oct 15, 2007, 07:06 PM
    I think you put ithis in the teens section because teens frequently post about their "relationship" problems :rolleyes: and whatnot. Am I right in assuming this? I think I know what you mean, and I'm trying to help you find the right words.

Regardless if I'm right about my assumptions (which I am 112% of the time:D), I have to agree with you. I hate those punk-assed kids who complain on how "my girlfriend left me and I want to shoot myself". Those kids need to grow up and look at the big picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teens and acne [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriends daughter has bad acne. We've tried eveything to help her with it. We tried proactive and other acne solutions and they just don'y work. Plus she's very lazy when it comes to her acne and hair. What is a good solution for acne? Her face tends to breakout easily. Any tips?

Teens and MySpace [ 23 Answers ]

Wow what an epiphany... If you really want to know who your child is and what they are up to... do a myspace search on your kid. Click on all of their friends and read comments left by your child.and read comments their friends are leaving them. Most teenagers have a myspace account and it's...

Teens and Love? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so this will be a very long post but hopefully you can read all of it! I'm going to grade 11 really soon, so as you know, I'm still a teen. I've been with this guy (same age as me) for almost 3 years and we go to the same school. We met in grade 8. We started talking because both of us really...

View more questions Search