Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorettan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Magic cream
    Where can you buy magic cream from and is is really effective on the body
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Nov 2, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Sorry but there are a lot of magic creams sold out there you didn't mention which magic you are talking about?

Dec 5, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Hiya

I just want a magic cream that is effective, and work quick can you recommend any one??

Jul 20, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Hi there are a lot of sites out there that are selling products which don't work, I just want a cream that actually lives up to the description, I magic potions, but am still not sure , really I am after a cream and some tablets (whitenig that work do you know of any?? ) thanks for the replyxx
    renalynlim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 08:43 PM
    I used a lot of magic cream but all of them did not work,then my auntie offered me her product which is also a magic cream.and I've searched her product in the market/online shop,and there is nothing like it.in just 2 weeks you'll see the difference.and now I'm selling it too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magic cream [ 4 Answers ]

I have heard of stories that magic creams work. Which magic cream and does it really work? I have got a very dark underarm due to using so many products that has irritated it in the end. My skin is so sensitive. Please help me.

How can I order magic cream? [ 11 Answers ]

Can I order magic cream with money order?. And is there any othere site that I can get this from?. Thanks

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Needing Some Magic (in the Cream etc.) [ 3 Answers ]

I posted earlier on my chameleon-like ability to change skin color depending on temperature. Cold=fair, Hot=Tan Well, I've been using some really Bureau of Food and Drug-approved magic creams and glutathione pills, plus undergoing some really serious pampering at the spa and salon -- body scrubs...

View more questions Search