Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blackcat30 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Has anybody used the body shop moisture white creams?
    I am from the african decent and want to lighten my body a little without causing harm to it in the process. Has anybody tried the body shop moisture white products? Or any other affordable but safe products.
    detector75 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Good Evening!

From detector75

My advice is to use a product created for African Amercian and for anyone with light brown, brown to dark skin tones. From AMBI skincare distributed from Johnson and Johnson. AMBI offers the Even & Clear Exfoliating wash sold at drugstores nationwide and grocery stores. On AMBI website you can request product samples. And, receive Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer and the Wash sampleplus, get a FREE! $1.00 coupon. Can call 1-888-879-2624 for product information.

The Exfoliating wash helps clear my skin of blackheads and uneven skin tones. And, Reviva Labs at: Reviva Labs - The Natural Skin Care Authority offer good skin lightening products and on their website you can request samples. Try their Skin Lightener Day Cream no. 581 with SPF 15 and the Non-Chemical Light Skin Peel no. 107 which removes dry dead skin cells which may block certain creams or products from working properly. The skin heals skin of dark age spots and improve skin tones. And, you can use Reviva Labs Ultra-C Cream with Ascorbigen from cabbage juice no. 208 a special form of vitamin C for the skin in protecting from sun damage.
    On website or by their phone number on site you can also, request a free catalog.

Maybe some of the products listed will be able to give you better results since Reviva Labs produces organically based products with natural ingredients.

Oct 16, 2007, 06:32 AM
    Thanks detector75, this info will definitely be of immense help to me but considering that I live in Austria where finding such products is like looking for a pin in a hay sack, hmmm its going to be tough finding them but I will try.
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat30
    I am from the african decent and want to lighten my body a little without causing harm to it in the process. Has anybody tried the body shop moisture white products? or any other affordable but safe products.
    I am African American and I just began using the Diana Stalder Products Bleachin Kit to lighten my face & neck. The rest of my body is substantially lighter. I've only been using this for two days now so of course nothing has lightened but I can tell you my skin feels so silky and smooth. I love it!! I'll let you know if it also lightens.

Oct 20, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Hi OfficialAngeleyez, waiting anxiously for your feed back.
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Hi BlackCat,

No lightening yet! Tomorrow will make only 1 week that I've been using the product. But I love it!! The Papaya soap does wonders for the look and feel of your skin. I use it as a regular bath soap now. I will keep you posted on the lightening part, but still looks the same color to me just has a glow that makes it look as if I'm wearing makeup and I'm not its just the regular look of my skin now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat30
    Hi OfficialAngeleyez, waiting anxiously for your feed back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too much moisture [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. Perhaps someone has some idea of what my problem is and/or how to trouble shoot it. Contrary to what is typical, when I turn my furnace on each winter immediately all of the windows in my home (twice as badly upstairs) begin to sweat or collect lots of moisture and water on them. This...

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach [ 45 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains...

Lotions and body creams [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start to make my own body lotions and creams?

Too much moisture [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. Perhaps someone has some idea of what my problem is and/or how to trouble shoot it. Contrary to what is typical, when I turn my furnace on each winter immediately all of the windows in my home (twice as badly upstairs) begin to sweat or collect lots of moisture and water on them. This...

View more questions Search