Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mongo lloyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 04:15 AM
    I know not what to write here
    I guess for this to work well you will need a short history, child of a divorce angry-protective to not so angry-need to help to not angry-with a need to comfort OK that is out of the way. Now on to the question I listen and I am good at it, how do you stop without offending the people who already talk to you for I am rapidly discovering that I am not equipped to deal with the truths well not the truth so much as the misdirection that comes with knowing. I know this sound bad but you can not always be everything to everyone.
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 10, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mongo lloyd
    i guess for this to work well you will need a short history, child of a divorce angry-protective to not so angry-need to help to not angry-with a need to comfort ok that is out of the way. now on to the question i listen and i am good at it, how do you stop without offending the people who already talk to you for i am rapidly discovering that i am not equipped to deal with the truths well not the truth so much as the misdirection that comes with knowing. i know this sound bad but you can not always be everything to everyone.
    It's hard to stand up for the Truth, especially in the face of those who do not know Truth but think they do. What do you do now to cope?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to write! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want to write a story but whenever I do, I can't think of a good ending and normally leave it halfway through. I also find it hard to think of ideas for a good story. Any ideas?! :confused:

Write off method [ 1 Answers ]

Sold merchandise on account at $11000 how to solve it

How to write on the CD [ 3 Answers ]

]Hello everyOne I wonder to Ask you that How to write on the CD ? Because my friend give me a her CD of my photos and I want to copy them in my CD When I do so I see an icon of the images but it's like transperance :p I'm not sure of the speLling any way the next step is to write on the CD ...

View more questions Search