Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashbrae3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 03:48 AM
    Personnal grants
    I'm a single mother of a 2 year old. I don't have much income. I've tried looking up grants for single mothers. I couldn't find anythng. My question is... is there personnal grants for single mothers? If so How do I go about getting one?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 05:37 AM
    you may get grants to help buy a house, you may get a grant to open a business ( some grants) and the such, Normally the grant will be for the purpose not the type of person asking.
    so what do you want a grant for, for example my son is getting a sum of money to assist with the down payment of a home, he will still have to get a mortgage for the biggest part of the home, but will get assistance in the down payment.

So what do you need a grant for ? Also many counties have welfare assistance that can help with one or two months rent or electirci bills.
    ashbrae3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 02:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    you may get grants to help buy a house, you may get a grant to open a business ( some grants) and the such, Normally the grant will be for the purpose not the type of person asking.
    so what do you want a grant for, for example my son is getting a sum of money to assist with the down payment of a home, he will still have to get a mortage for the biggest part of the home, but will get assistance in the down payment.

So what do you need a grant for ? also many counties have welfare assistance that can help with one or two months rent or electirci bills.
    I want help with my bills. I've tried getting welfare, but They keep saying I don't qualify. They always turn me down. I just need some to get me out of debt. I don't know where to go to get extra cash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Grants [ 5 Answers ]

i'd like to know who and where do i write to get a free government grant? i'd like to know the direct link without having to pay for it. Does anybody know where i write to get a free government grant? Please help me!thank you.

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any grants for pasture or farm land to take care of neglected or rescued horses in Georgia or Florida? Thanks!

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a barber so I need to attend barber college. My wife and I are poor. Does anyone know how I might find a Grant to attend Barber College?

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

how Can I Get A Grant To Start A Home Based Business?.

View more questions Search