Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gehadhanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 03:45 AM
    Poor quality video output
    After the cables and monitor are checked,a computer system continues to producee poor quality video output.What should you do next? (Choose all that apply)

A. Swap the monitor.
    B. Swap the video card
    C. Reload the video driver
    D. Repair the monitor
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 10, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Bin the monitor and buy a new one.
    Come on we HELP with homework but we will NOT do it for you!!

Refer to This Announcement
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 04:34 AM
    A+ certification is not difficult at all if you study even just a little bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where did my Output Sound go? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, So I play this game called World of warcraft and we use a voice program called Ventrilo to communicate during game. One day I was asked to play some music through my Mic for some people so I did. It worked quite well then all of a sudden there was nothing but fuzz. I get input sound fine,...

Most output from generator [ 6 Answers ]

I plan on buying a portable generator to hook up my house for emergency power, going to instal a manual transfer switch. I was wondering most generators have numerous outlets on them do I have to rewire the panel on the generator to get max output or does the 240 receptacle put out the max, I plan...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Converted MP3 to CDA, but poor quality.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've recently converted some mp3 songs into CDA file formats for listening on my audio cd player. I used the NERO software to do the conversion. Now the quality of sound has really disappointed me after burning. Is there anyway I can overcome this hurdle? Or do I need to do some magic ::)...

Poor VCD/SVCD quality [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... First off, it is great to have "askme" back! When I burn a movie that I have downloaded from the web in *.avi format with Nero 6.00 UE to a svcd/vcd format the result is a movie on the TV that is very poor quality. Specifically what bothers me the most is the severe artifacts being...

View more questions Search