Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    promover Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Self introduction letter
    Dear sir,I am running an HR consultancy for software companies.I need self introduction letter about my concern to IT companies?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 03:32 AM
    If you put the words introduction letter into a Google search, you are going to find lots of places where you will find sample etters of introduction that you could then tailor to be your own.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 03:33 AM
    There are also links at the bottom of this page that you could click on to questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them and see what the answers are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

We in small die manufacturing company,we want introduce our company please give good introduction fromats

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I need a good exampel for an introduction letter can u friends help me with that :( Thanks

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

We are started new small scale die making company,so we want to introduce our company To another company ,please give good format to intraduce our company

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to find how to write an introduction letter? I don't know if it's the same thing as a cover letter but that's why I am asking. Thanks

View more questions Search