Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peggyann2023 Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Oct 9, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Fairy cartoon from 80's or 90's?
    I cannot remember a whole lot about the cartoon except that there were three little fairies. They get captured or try to rescue someone and sing a song. I don't think it was Herself the Elf I don't know though. I remember it came on disney one time before welcome to pooh corner. Can anyone remember? I know it's a little vague.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Did you take a lot of drugs in the 80's?
    Peggyann2023 Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Oct 11, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMrsDavorin
    Did you take alot of drugs in the 80's?
    I wasn't even born until 1984. I was very young okay. That was mean and uncalled for. Why do you even bother typing anything? That was unkind.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Wow, you guys have great sense of humors. Must you take everything so literally. If this helps, no I do not remember such a cartoon. I was born in '86. You can always Google it, if that helps. Sounds pretty interesting though.
    cat83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 08:35 PM
    I think I was looking for the same cartoon and I found it! It's called Star Fairies and it was made in 1986. I hope this helps! :)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2007, 07:45 PM
    In "Sleeping Beauty" there are three fairies. Might be it, might not. Hope it helps.
    3rdgradeteacher Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Dec 30, 2007, 01:21 AM
    The "Blinkins". There were 2 specials.
    aquila01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 12:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyann2023 View Post
    i cannot remember a whole lot about the cartoon except that there were three little fairies. they get captured or try to rescue someone and sing a song. i don't think it was Herself the Elf I don't know though. I remember it came on disney one time before welcome to pooh corner. can anyone remember? i know it's a little vague.
    I think I'm looking for the song from said film... did it involved the destruction of the forest the fairies was in... I'm only looking for the song that he sang along to on his walman that didn't shrink... it was yellow I think lol

The song had a lot of na's in it lol, I know the tune but that's the main problem, I can't translate the tune to the internet
    NameAAA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 10:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aquila01 View Post
    i think i'm looking for the song from sed film... did it involved the destruction of the forest the fairies was in... i'm only looking for the song that he sang along to on his walman tht didn't shrink... it was yellow i think lol

the song had alot of na's in it lol, i kno the tune but that's the main problem, i can't translate the tune to the internet
    I think you mite be looking for a song from the moive Fern Gully. Hope this helps! :)
    americanbeauty0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 02:17 AM
    I know what fairy cartoon you are talking about and I also have been racking my brain to think of the name... It's about some fairies that sing to a little girl and that's all I can remember about the cartoon... Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    ajessee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 04:37 AM
    Based on the guy that shrinks and the yellow walkman, I am pretty sure fern gully is the name of the movie. I don't remember the song though. :)
    sgradolf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 07:42 PM
    "The Magic of Herself the Elf"... it was a favorite of mine as well!
    sgradolf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 07:42 PM

"The Magic of Herself the Elf"... I loved this movie as a kid!
    jany1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2011, 02:59 AM
    Help me I been trying to find the name for over 7years now.. . I no us a fairy movie theirs a young boy with a boom box and he turn micro small he falls for one of the fairies and they surf on leaves I saw this movie when I was 5i would love to see it again please help
    claudiakay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 05:22 PM
    I don't have any info to help you but I do have a question... Do any of you remember the movie with the "Red Caps" in it. They were the guards of the castle and you had to cross the water to get to the castle. The movie was by T.H.E I think.
    aggie4life88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 07:00 PM
    I think the movie our are talking about is Fern Gully
    JennieLynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 01:14 PM
    Could you be talking about "The Blinkins" They find a doll a little girl drops in the forest and they sing to the doll?? I found it on YouTube and have been trying to find it everywhere and forgot the name too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

Title of 2 movies- one 70's/80's darl cartoon other 50's? Fairy theme [ 10 Answers ]

One movie Ive been searching for a long time is about fairys. I remember it being in grey then it turns to color at some point. I think the setting is in Ireland and there's a man there visiting. Hes somehow gotten himself with some fairys and I remember one was named Violet. They liked each other....

80's-90's fantasy cartoon! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I remember watching this fantasy cartoon when I was really young, it would have to be either late 80's or very early 90's... Can't remember much about it except that there was this scene in snow and there were monsters and creatures in it... used to have the video of it so it could even be...

Old cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It's a cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's maybe. Its about a bunch of animals in a forest and a truck flips over and lets poisonous gas into the forest and all the animals try to survive.

Name of 80's/90's cartoon movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The cover has three little animals in a flying contraption. In the movie a gas truck or something similar crashes and begins polluting all the little animal holes, and a few little animals are sent to save the others or something. I remember a part where they are trying to cross a field at...

View more questions Search