Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Capstone Business Simulation
    Has anyone heard of this simulation program? Better yet, has anyone participated in/completed it? It is part of my senior seminar and I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some information and or guidance...

Management training & Business Education at Management Simulations - business management training, Business acumen, business simulations, business simulation games, business game
    squarz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jillianleab
    Has anyone heard of this simulation program? Better yet, has anyone participated in/completed it? It is part of my senior seminar and I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some information and or guidance...

Management training & Business Education at Management Simulations - business management training, Business acumen, business simulations, business simulation games, business game
    Hi, Please visit www.sansrisk1.com and www.capsim.com...you may even want to call 98850-13550... regards... Dharam
    squarz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 11:38 AM
    [QUOTE=jillianleab]Has anyone heard of this simulation program? Better yet, has anyone participated in/completed it? It is part of my senior seminar and I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some information and or guidance...

Management training & Business Education at Management Simulations - business management training, Business acumen, business simulations, business simulation games, business game and www.sansrisk1.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel Monte Carlo Simulation [ 0 Answers ]

One of the problems with derivative pricing models is that it assumes volatility is strictly proportional, so that if the stock price doubles, we assume that the volatility of the asset price will double as well. However, empirical tests suggest that the volatility doesn't?t go up as much as our...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search