Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    think-pink Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Guy troubles!
    I like this guy and he's new in my school. I've never talked to him and I don't think he notices me. I can't dress to impress because I go to a private school and have a uniform.
    What are some conver sation starters? Oh and by the way I'm in 7th grade. And I'm 13years old. I think he's nice because he always says hi. What should I do:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Another thing : I think this guy like me but I'm not sure. My friends say he does but I'm not sure. He like to make me luagh and talk to me so much in class that we sometimes get in trouble. If he sits behind me he plays with my hair. But around his friends he ignores me or tries to impress or annoy me?:
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Oct 9, 2007, 08:27 PM
    You should worry less about boys and more about your future. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to acquaint yourself with boys within the next 5-9 years. Just relax.
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 10, 2007, 12:06 AM
    Firstly you shouldn't stress over guys. I've been told that people can tell if there desperate for the opposite sex. This girl at school has no friends AT ALL because all she does is talk about boys and how lucky this girl is to have this guy and that she likes this guy blah blah blah. Think about your friends first and have fun being a single chick. Because once you get a boyfriend it can sometimes be rough sailing from there. A good starter is "Hi, how's your day so far?". I'm in a all boys wood work class (I'm the only girl) Sometimes I go to some guys and ask them if they can help me... it works quite well actually. When your around a guy just act yourself. You say that when he's with his friends he's different, heaps of people do this and sometimes it can be disastrous. If he's alone just pull him aside and talk to him. Sometimes, you can look in the mirror, pretend the person looking back at you is the guy and say some lines. When your ready you'll be more confident when talking to him. If all the signs are there that he likes you then take a risk and ask him out. Don't go straight out but take it slow... And don't rush into things. Take it slow, because being single ROCKS!
    myadvice4you Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Oct 10, 2007, 12:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by think-pink
    i like this guy and he's new in my school. i've never talked to him and i don't think he notices me. i can't dress to impress because i go to a private school and have a uniform.
    what are some conver sation starters? oh and by the way i'm in 7th grade. and i'm 13years old. i think he's nice becuase he always says hi. what should i do:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

another thing : i think this guy like me but i'm not sure. my friends say he does but i'm not sure. he like to make me luagh and talk to me so much in class that we sometimes get in trouble. if he sits behind me he plays with my hair. but around his friends he ignores me or tries to impress or annoy me?:
    All 7th grade guys will act that way around their friends. It's an awkward age, and guys want to be REALLY COOL around their friends. Showing interest in a girl might make them rather UNCOOL. Don't sweat it.
    But, wait, I'm a bit confused. You say you've never talked to him, yet in the next paragraph you say he likes to make you laugh and plays with your hair. Is this the same guy? If so, he most likely does like you.
    For conversation starters, ask something simple, like what TV shows he likes to watch. Or does he have a favorite sport or band? Those should be good topics to see if you have any common interests.

Oct 10, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Because it's two different guys that's why I say I've talked in one and not the other.:D

Oct 10, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Oh and another thing all my friends are exactly like I am when it comes to boys so please don't tell that I will lose my friends talking about guys because they do the same thing!!
    Nervous Charlie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Blink a lot >_>

It supposed to be attractive.
    thereisno4evr Posts: 63, Reputation: 0

Nov 19, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Most of the people above have given pretty good advice but here is a little bit on dressing thing. Private schools are a B**** when it come to trying to express yourself, believe me I know I went to one for 3 years. Depending on the strictness of the school and your willingness to bend/break the rules there is a little bit that you can do. For example if you have to wear black shoes draw on them with bright colored markers or use different colored laces to everyone else. Prehaps you could wear a interesting necklace, hat, braclet, and so on... The point is wearing something different will defiently get him to notice you and if it is cute/funny it's a great conversation starter. For example is you where to wear a hat that had a comical phrase on it he might ask you where you got it or comment on how he likes it, and so on... the point is it started a conversation. Just don't do anything too wild or he will think that you are weird.

Good luck
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Nov 21, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thereisno4evr
    Most of the people above have given pretty good advice but here is a little bit on dressing thing. Private schools are a B**** when it come to trying to express yourself, belive me i know i went to one for 3 years. Depending on the strictness of the school and your willingness to bend/break the rules there is a little bit that you can do. For example if you have to wear black shoes draw on them with bright colored markers or use different colored laces to everyone else. Prehaps you could wear a interesting necklace, hat, braclet, and so on... The point is wearing somthing different will defiently get him to notice you and if it is cute/funny its a great conversation starter. For example is you where to wear a hat that had a comical phrase on it he might ask you where you got it or comment on how he likes it, and so on... the point is it started a conversation. Just dont do anything too wild or he will think that you are wierd.

good luck
    You don't need clothes to express yourself. You don't have to break the rules either.

Nov 21, 2007, 08:22 PM
    OK when did I say I was going to break the rules? :mad:
    MandyLou36 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by think-pink
    i like this guy and he's new in my school. i've never talked to him and i don't think he notices me. i can't dress to impress because i go to a private school and have a uniform.
    what are some conver sation starters? oh and by the way i'm in 7th grade. and i'm 13years old. i think he's nice becuase he always says hi. what should i do:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

another thing : i think this guy like me but i'm not sure. my friends say he does but i'm not sure. he like to make me luagh and talk to me so much in class that we sometimes get in trouble. if he sits behind me he plays with my hair. but around his friends he ignores me or tries to impress or annoy me?:
    He likes you. I can tell just by your description. Don't sweat it if he doen't act this way around his buddies cause guys don't do that. Just be yourself and don't get to clingy...
    Keep him wanting more.
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2007, 03:25 PM
    OK 1st of all us 7th graders know we have 2 focus on our studies were not retarded. All we want is advice. If your going to come and complain that we shouldn't worry about guys than don't answer the question! Gosh adults these days.

Anyway yes it sounds like he likes you. He will probably make a move soon.

Aren't people so annoying when they comment telling you that you that you shouldn't worry about guys. Curlyben (administrator) should tell the adults to stop trying to convince teens on this website to not be interested in guys because curlyben bothers us about how we write so yea! OK hope I helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy friend troubles [ 4 Answers ]

OK so mi best friend who is a guy has been kind of ignoring me! I've been through a lot w/ him and have always been there for him! He has a girlfriend but je used tooo call me all the time! And they been together forever! But now he calls me once a week tops! I asked him if I did something...

Guy Troubles. [ 21 Answers ]

I asked this guy if he liked me. He took a real long time to anser so instead of waiting I asked him to a school dance. He said no lets just be friends. But then again, and I want ppls opinions on this, do you think if I hadn't pushed his anser he wouldve eventually said yes? We're still friends...

New Kitten! Need Answer ASAP! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me! I have about a 1.5 yr female old cat who is my pride and joy baby but I was tempted at the pet store today and brought home a male kitten. My cat is not happy and it's bringing me to tears thinking that I have upset her. Will she get used to the new kitten or should I take it back?...

I need this answer asap [ 15 Answers ]

My female dog got pregnant. Before that, though, we gave her a rabies shot. Now she is having puppies. But, every puppy she's having is already dead. Is it because of the shot? How can it stop?

View more questions Search