Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MoeJoe850 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Looking for yet another dance song with no lyrics
    I'm looking for this song that I believe came out in the 90's. It kind of hard to describe because there aren't any lyrics. It sounds to me to be keyboards with 2 main "tones"; a low tone and a high tone. Here is an attempt to type it:

Low tone:
    Dudot
    Dudot du du du dudot

High tone:
    Dadit da that da dadit da that... dadit da that da dadit da that

The ability to read music would really help out about now... :D

I hope someone can throw some suggestions out there. THANKS!!
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Damn that's pretty hard LOL

Good luck :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of a well known dance song [ 5 Answers ]

A hit of some years ago, it was something like: Na nanananaaaa nananananaaaa nananana naaaa (these are actually words, but I can't understant what she is saying And in a mid section, a girl was singing something like "night and day" Maybe not that words, Im not a native english speaker It...

Popular Dance song, no lyrics can you help me? [ 130 Answers ]

OK the beat now bear with me goes something like this nanana... nananana... nannana... nanana... nana-nananananana. Ok I know that doesn't help too much. It has no lyrics and sometimes at dances is like the strobe light song, any suggestions would be very helpful. I have been searchign for months.

What Dance Song? [ 2 Answers ]

Please, could anyone help me with this song. If made (as good as I could) the melody from the song --> http://users.skynet.be/princeskeleth/what.mp3 <-- If anyone can help me, please... Grtz and thanks, - Encycloop -

Dance Song [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy because I need to find a song I can't identify... I feel quite stupid when it comes to defining the beat but I'll try... :( it goes like tutu - tuturururutu - tutu - tuturururutu (but all "techno style" let's say) and then it does a sound which reminds me of something being...

What's the name of this dance song? [ 1 Answers ]

I know this song was pretty popular early 90's or so. It think it begins somewhat like this: People dontcha know, dontcha know, it's about time... That's all I remember! Please help! Thanks!:cool:

View more questions Search