Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickie3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Name of an actor of a 90's television show
    Hello,

I need to know the name of a famous actor who played in a show with a down syndrome boy named corky. I need to know the name of the show as well as the father's name on the show.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Chris Burke in Life Goes On. Bill Smitrovich played the father.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's television show [ 2 Answers ]

OK I need to know a name of a show that had I believe 4 guys(real I think) who kind of looked like kiss, they wore make-up and had different colored hair like blue green and red and I'm pretty sure they would sing too. If you have any idea of the show name please tell!:)

I'm assuming television show [ 1 Answers ]

All right, probably around the time I was 3-4 (early 80s) I remember seeing on Television, this non animated kids show (?). What I can remember from the show. -Characters that look like puppets, but playe dby actual people. They were all decked out with clown looking make up, things like that....

Television Show [ 1 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of a TV show! :confused: It was on in the mid-to-late 80's or maybe even early 90's. It had a girl in the show and her father lived in space... can anyone out there help me figure out the name of the show?? :D

The television show Nightstand that was on in the mid 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I was a Big fan of the television show "nightstand' that came on in the mid 90's starring Richard Stack as a very outspoken and oddball talk show host. I am trying to obtan DVD's or maybe VHS copies of this show... is it all possible... James

1996-1997 Television show [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I am going nuts trying to remember the title of a program that was on in the late 90's. I believe it was on during the season from 96 to 97. This show was about a multimillionaire who would help people. I believe he made his fortune in the stock market and in the last few...

View more questions Search