Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smith06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Anthropology why can't I find the answer
    How can the catergories given to us by our language mold th way we think about things?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Linguistic Anthropology | Study of Humans Through Language | Study of Humans Word Usage | Questia.com Online Library

Try this link for anthropology and linguistic research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find the answer? [ 3 Answers ]

Let me re-word this question... I live right outside Atlanta and I want to go into graphic design. I have been to 3 technical colleges in the area this week and no one seems to know the answer. The schools I visited all offered Drafting Technology Degrees and Diplomas but I couldn't even find...

I need to find a prengancy test that shows an answer after only 1 week of having sex! [ 4 Answers ]

All right, so basically, I have had sex when I know I shouldn't have. I'm with a guy who I'm way too on and off with to ever take seriously AND not to mention I'm WAYYYY too young to be having a baby! Anyhow, I have a sort of an irregular period to start with, but I am supposed to get it soon, and...

Trying to find an answer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im A New User, Just Browsing The Internet To Try And Find An Answer To My Problem. I Am Trying For A Baby And A Week Before My Peroid Was Due I Had A Really Light Bleed For 3 Days, More Brown Than Red. Now Im 4 Days Past My Period Due Date, And I Am Always Regular, I Have Done About 5 Tests, All...

View more questions Search